Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games you want most (that aren't being made)

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
How about a real Dead Space 3 first? What they gave us was an abomination.

My guess Dead Sapce will get a reboot with new main character. If will happen at all.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
What's wrong with Aow3 i just bought it on sale :( ?
Compared to the earlier games, it's arguably ugly and dumbed down. For example, it has civ5-style autospawning transports, permanent overland unit enchantments are gone, flyers land on the ground when it's not their turn instead of being immune to melee walkers, and did I say I really hate the artstyle? But I think it's a good game in terms of balance and playability, I won't be surprised if you like it. I'll stick to AoW1 personally (there is still a small multiplayer PBEM scene for that game at GoG, and people seem to like the map I made)

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
How about a real Dead Space 3 first? What they gave us was an abomination.

Dead Space 3 at least had the courtesy to pretend it wasn't a co-op game when you played solo, which is more than I can say about almost every other co-op game ever made.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Dead Space 3's DLC had a very based ending. Would've liked to see how they're gonna tackle DS4.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Broforce 2 - Because gaming needs more pixellated muscle-flexing!

Flexin.gif

In Tiny Barbarian you can deflect bullets with your MANLY PIXEL FLEX. Just sayin'.

20180929134748-1.jpg

Fun game. But overpriced. It used to be cheaper, but dev signed some kind of demonic chirograph with Nintendo because of the switch version.
You can check out early prototype for free: http://starquail.com/TinyBarbarian/TinyB.html

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom