Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamescom 2019 - Official Codex Thread - August 19th-24th - Press Conferences, Trailers & Interviews

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I cannot wait to see Google's Stadia conference.

I already bought some Cola and the local version of Dorritos.

My body is ready.

:kingcomrade::kingcomrade::kingcomrade:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Wow, Google managed to steal Cyberpunk from Microsoft :)

This is borderline cyberpunk: traditional backstabbing between corporations.

The butch designer is back.

Edit: I'm not sure the presenter is human or not. Her eyes are unsettling.

Edit2: With Google Stadia you can kill 500 orcs at once in Orcs Must Die. The power of cloud. My mind is blown.
Note: I never played that shit.

Edit3: What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

Edit4: Farming Simulator 19. Now, this was a real trailer. You can farm the entire earth with the power of the cloud.

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I'm more worried about what Cyberpunk 2077 also existing on Stadia means for mods.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Stadia Controller and Google Chromecast Ultra are required for play on TVs.

Christ! they are greedy.
Hummm, should I pay 100 or so dollars, 10 dollars a month AND pay 60 dollars for each game for having no physical games, no offline gaming, youtube "quality" graphics, lag on single player games and Google saying I'm not worthy of my games because I made a "raycist" joke... humm... this looks so enticing... how can I hold myself?

Now, seriously, a Vega 56 costs 300 or so dollars, a ryzen 5 3600 costs 200 dollars, a low budget motherboard costs 100 dollars, a cheap case costs 20 dollars, a power supply 70 dollars, a 1tb HD 100 dollars, 16 gb DDR4 100 dollars. That is a total of 890,00 dollars, this PC can survive for years and years, if you buy on black friday, it is even cheaper. I have my PC for 7 years and all of this with access to emulators, old games, mods, apps and all that. You must be a complete sheepo to think this is a good deal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom