Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamescom 2019 - Official Codex Thread - August 19th-24th - Press Conferences, Trailers & Interviews

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Dorito Pope is old.

Everspace 2 seems interesting ... but 2021!?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You must be a complete sheepo to think this is a good deal.

Use your brain. I never owned a console ... I will never buy one from Google.
I know, I wasn't talking about you but the hypothetical sheepo of the codex that likes to defend Stadia and Epic games, there is always someone.

You don't need any console or a subscriber fee for the basic Stadia plan, which is plenty enough if you don't insist on playing in 4K.

IF, and it's a big if, it really works well even with an average internet connection it's potentially a great deal if you don't feel like updating your hardware every two years.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
someone must be a special kind of stupid to think Relic is the proper studio to make Homeworld 3.

games are made by people, not by company logos

"Blackbird was founded in 2007 by former members of Relic Entertainment and EA Canada. CEO Rob Cunningham and chief creative officer Jon Aaron Kambeitz had also been founding members of Relic"

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Erica should go back to the kitchen.

Edit: Erica is PS4 exclusive. Thank you David Cage.

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I just wanted one interesting game from all this shitshow but it looks like the gaming industry's creativity has reached rock bottom.

Not one single player RPG, not one game with solid world building, only garbage with gimmicky mechanics, rehashes or retarded co-op shooters.

Yeah, Greedfall doesn't count. All characters look the same in that shit anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom