Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gears of War 5 - now a tedious drama with female protagonist

DemonKing

Arcane
https://www.gears5.com

Liked your tough, macho action heroes?

Tough because you now have to play as a strong, independent woman:

:deathclaw:

There’s also a new PC exclusive turn based strategy game called Gears Tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
gays of war

At least they don't have the guys cry, though they don't miss it by much

And like you can just run off awol from the army with weapons and not be shot :lol:

SumDrunkGuy

The male protagonist in 4 might as well have been female so whatever.

sullynathan

Arcane
Do they still chainsaw people? I thought the locust has been dead since Gears 3, what the hell do Humans even fight now?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another franchise going the "last of us" -route. Time to get serious and sad (with a female protagonist).

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The cut scene cinematic announcement trailer was pretty cringey and the shooting more of the same.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
''It's not about you, it's about ME!'', at least they portray the new generation of women right, insufferable cunts that think they deserve to take the spot light no matter the cost.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
You know what, I'm almost starting to think that this is a subtle, passive-aggressive way for the developers to torpedo a franchise they are fed up with.

Don Peste

Arcane
Might be just a fake

D6cufSfXkAAow_X.jpg

Squid

Arbiter
I'm impressed they're still making these games. I thought 3 was just the end, and I don't mean story wise. I mean like it was just getting overdone at that point already and it seemed like they were low on ideas. I remember beating the campaign and thinking, "What the fuck?"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom