Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Geoff Robinson (iNControLTV) is dead

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fuck,another one bites the dust.

Geoff Robinson Dead at 33: Tribute to the ‘iNControlTV’ Gamer
https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/geoff-robinson-dead-incontroltv/

Fuck,and he was maybe the only one that i feel sorry for kicking the bucket. The dude had great sense of humour and was always fun to watch a podcast or a D&D campaign with him. His roleplaying on itmejp's channel gave me an hours of laughter and fun. He was one of the few genuine people that i really liked.

Here is the last podcast with the dude.....fuck i am kind of sad now :(.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
no cause of death, time to start speculation
cocaine OD?
hanged himself while jacking off?
Nah,it was bad luck and some health issues. I believe that i read something about clogged artery and some kind of infection. Fuck,our generation is dropping like flies.

ArchAngel

Arcane
He died like 2 weeks ago, this is old news.
BTW I used to watch him stream Long War 2 on twitch. At times he was only one streaming it. RIP man.

This sucks. He was one of the few likeable soygoys out there. Leftist idiot, but human. Rip, soft dude, may your belly fat smother your favorite waifus and anime lolis (redundant, but whatev) in heaven.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
This sucks. He was one of the few likeable soygoys out there. Leftist idiot, but human. Rip, soft dude, may your belly fat smother your favorite waifus and anime lolis (redundant, but whatev) in heaven.

I can't stop laughing. Sorry. That was just one of the warmest, most sincere rip-rips I've heard in a while.

'He was a shitty person, no one liked him, and he smelled bad. But we're sad he's gone nonetheless. Hey pal, when you get to heaven try and spend some time on cloud 10, 'cause I don't want you stinking up cloud 9.'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom