Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment

just

Liturgist
That's a good point. I always assume that WotC wouldn't want to license Planescape because they turned it down for the Torment Kickstarter, but if they could be convinced, a Planescape adventure would be fantastic to work on.

Thanks!
why Ohio?
rent for that lighthouse is probably the same as the tent on the sidewalk in downtown la

jcdqb1.jpg

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
rent for that lighthouse is probably the same as the tent on the sidewalk in downtown la

Considering there is a slight possibility that I may be moving to Ohio, this is a small solace :(

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Hey...isn't this the same George Ziets that was labelled a scum, a fraud, a SJW cuck, sell out, overrated trash peddler and literally Hitler for destroying RPG's here by this VERY SAME CODEX?????

You got him mixed up with Colin "The Cuck" McComb.

George recieves nothing but love here on the dex :love:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hey...isn't this the same George Ziets that was labelled a scum, a fraud, a SJW cuck, sell out, overrated trash peddler and literally Hitler for destroying RPG's here by this VERY SAME CODEX?????

Yep. As far as I can recall, Ziets has long been seen as the heir apparent to Avellone's throne as head bro--especially now that MCA is a human stretch goal--and the Codex wanted to see what he could do if given free rein on a project.

Sounds like we're going to find out. :)

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Yep. As far as I can recall, Ziets has long been seen as the heir apparent to Avellone's throne as head bro--especially now that MCA is a human stretch goal--and the Codex wanted to see what he could do if given free rein on a project.

We're going to find out when WL3 comes out, George being a lead designer and all.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

We're going to find out when WL3 comes out, George being a lead designer and all.
Sure, but if it sucks, people will just blame Fargo.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Ahh yeah "McCuck"....thanks for the correction! :salute:

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron

As far as ineptile goes, its Colin McCuck, Brian Fraudo, and Zyklon Beekers that get flack for being shitheads and rightfully so. If you ask MLMarkland , he would probably imply that Brian is part of the satanic elite.

Zeits gave us MOTB

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
I’m not optimistic about this project. Being a good writer doesn’t mean you can run a game studio

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
After looking at a few pictures of this "guy", surprised the new studio wasn't called DangerHair Studios.

Hirelings most likely will be traps, trannies, LGBTBBQ and other colorful degenerate danger hairs.

One good thing...they will be working remote, so The normies don't have to interact with them in person.

However, just reading his BIO, the game(s) will be shit.

Zep--

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Funny Ziets is apparently so open for working remotely with people even though that kind of model was one of the reasons Torment development was .. less than ideal.

G Ziets

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
We'd be happy to make an iso game, assuming it fits the project and we have sufficient budget.
Yeah, about that, how do you plan to finance your unannounced project? Kickstarter? Some investor (Humble Bundle/IGN like in Disco Elysium's case or Private Division/Take Two or someone/something else)? Your own money?

If it's Kickstarter or some other fundraiser I'm in.

Thanks! Funding method remains to be seen. For the moment, the team is very small, so we're self-funding. Once we get past the prototype stage, we'll evaluate whether crowd-funding, seeking a publisher, or some other method will work best.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom