Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Get your Wasteland #1 keys here! Short Story Competition

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
My Moderator Cannot be This Cute P-2 :3

"MHmmmmmMm-annhhh.. Steve, I-" LundB struggled as she straddled that azn cock, mouth agape, saliva dripping from her mouth. Her eyes straight ahead, seeing a bright sunny Singapore outside, full of trees. Any arguments of privacy was shot down with her assailant's claim of repeated fappings with the windows open in the past. There's no curtain to cover the view of Steve's room. Just a desk with a PC on top of it, a chair, a mattress on the floor and gigantic box Tupperware to hold his change of clothes. And a bucket for his dirty laundry. Traces of dead bedbugs litter the floor, with blood stains dotting the walls. Steve said he hired a pest expert to gas the room last weekend, so it should be okay.

"HNnngh. Augh!" another thrust stopped her train of thoughts as the sound of drumbeat started to play.
"Steve- what the hel-" she moaned a question as she recognizes the dragon logo in the midst of black screen.

lund4.jpg

"Shh, baby. Let's play my favorite game, shall we?" tormented her captor as he clicks the Start New Game button.
"I don't under- hyan~" a pinch on her nipples stopped her protests as the cinematic plays. She's on a cart somewhere in a snowy place, with other burly men. One of them is gagged.
"So, what race you want to be, LundB? Nord? Imperial? Bosmer? Choose, or I'll choose for you."

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Jesus christ RK, Skyrim? You're a sick fuck.

Skyway seems angry about something so 89 other people who are vaguely associated with him must be angry too.
BULLETPROOF LOGIC

TripJack

Hedonist
proxy shitposting for bro Absalom:

That Terrible Day: Why was Menckenstein banned?

Arriving home, Bruticis collapsed into his chair. The last day's events swirling around his head, always he came back to the same question: What did it all achieve? He fondly remembered the birthday blowjob his wife gave him, and how much he needed another one now. It was all unraveling, so many of his companions had fallen under the banhammer of DarkUnderlord; soon CDS would be no more than a dim memory on the RPGCodex. Suddenly, in a fit of inspiration he knew what had to be done. A fevered smile cracked across his bald dome (he is also fat). The plan was mad, but he had seen it work before -- he would create an alt, and continue the trolling beyond the limits of his first account. It was the only way. His fingers shot to life, spraying vitriol across site feedback, across a hundred private messages, across the entire RPGCodex. Panting and scratching his sweaty, unsucked balls, he quickly descended into a maddened, butthurt rage. Wild accusations flew left and right, and at the heart of it all one name rang out: Menckenstein.

While wearing a Mensa T shirt that could unwisely reveal one's personal identity, a greater Fiend fancying himself Dark Underlord sat at his workstation of woe. Several users had spammed images that were quickly cleaned up by his lackey staff of asexual foot blood fetishist trannies, amoral advanced datamining AI (created by the Israelis) and several garden variety drunks. The Creamy was gone, but the insult remained. For this most heinous of banal offenses, the bluntest tool was needed: The Banhammer. Every ban softened the raging pain in his anus like soothing cream. But what's this? An obvious Bruticis alt (For the accursed admin had a tool to register posters by IP's in his quest to rid posters and their alts, such things irrationally irritating him) apparently accusing his "cirlcejerk of circlejerks" accomplices of spamming! Taking no effort to see past the simplistic syllogism, he henceforth banned all those "reported" of spamming.

That night, while the vile beast known as Menckenstein slumbered in torpor, he was banned for spam unjustly.

But what now? Now all had seen his righteous butthurt for the most banal shit boring of "trolling." A multitude of discontent had sprung up in site feedback (And Gylphwright still wasn't banned). Ah, to shift the blame.

Later that week, while the Menckenstein (He is also fat) wrestled with dreams, he was un-banned for spam justly.

tl;dr trying too hard gimme my wasteland 1 key

RK47

Patron
My Moderator Cannot be This Cute p3

'Steve, please wake up,' LundB speaks softly at the napping form, clutching a Samsung Android pad with his right hand.
'Nnnnh...you done?' Steve stirs awake.
'Yes, your room's all clean now,' the 'Skyream' session really made a mess of her and the room. All that bodily liquid pouring out as she tried to beat the first dragon outside Whiterun while being banged in her bottom was too much, not to mention the repeated brushing on her hyper-sensitive nipples while he whispers to her a lot of wicked shit in deep, dark voice.

God, that voice...

She was fortunate that Steve decided to take a breather after her fifth failed attempt - she shivers as a strong breeze blew through the room, a distant thunder signalling a light afternoon rain. When suddenly something soft and warm envelops her.
'Ah-?'
'Try not to get this dirty. It's my favourite shirt,' Steve says as he wraps the oversized Miami Heats shirt around her.
'Th-hanks,' that's new, Steve's a Heats fan... That's right, there's so much she didn't know about him. Until today.
'Might wanna put your arms into the sleeves before I button this up,' mumbled her captor as he lazily pulls each sleeve of the shirt up in emphasis.
'Oh..okay,' so awkward. Why is he being nice to me?
'You hungry, Lund?'
'Ye-yeah.'
'Cool, let's order McDonalds. *whips out Lund's credit card from her wallet* What would you like?'

35 minutes later...

Oh, so this is McDelivery...This Ebi Burger isn't so bad, so he really isn't eating any bread...
Steve sat on his chair, lazily poking and eating his Salad McGrill, occasionally taking a sip from his iced green tea.
'You gonna eat that?'
'Ah..my fries? You want some?' I'm not really hungry, this is just too weird.
'Sure. Aaaah' Steve opens his mouth wide.
H-he wants me to fe-feed him? Whaaaat?
'Oi, I'm waiting here...' his mouth is still wide open.

Nervously, she picked a stick of fried potato and slowly inserted it into his mouth. He slowly closed his lips and munched on one end.
It tore the potato apart, leaving a broken piece still attached to her fingers.

'S-sorry.'
'It's okay. I can still finish the rest-'
'Huh?'

Suddenly his hand gripped her wrist and pulled her fingers into his mouth.

'Mmmmmmm..'
This is so wrong. I must be dreaming. This can't be real.

'So salty!' grinned the azn as he withdrew her fingers, sans potato.
Lund blushed deep red and just pushed the rest of the fries to Steve as she quietly finishes her Ebi Burger.

Awakened_Yeti

Arcane
Developer
The mega-donkey in the cave

One day while Infinitron was walking through the woods, it came across a cave it had never seen before.

Entering the cave, Infinitron found that the cave looked just like its own dungeon. Right in the middle of the cave was a mega-donkey doing some reaming on a grimey anus spreader.

Ifinitron was so surprised when the mega-donkey looked up and offered it a glass of sperm cocktail that it raced all the way home and hid behind the dildo in its bathroom.

Infinitron didn't dare go back in to the woods again for over 42 weeks.

The End

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Hellraiser

Arcane
Oh, another short story contest on the codex. Oh, all the topics have nothing to do with RPGs, Wasteland or Post-Nuclear/apocalyptic settings whatsoever, just codex meta-GD wankery, again. GD isn't the codex and yet for an RPG-centric site the only RPG-centric thing in this contest are the prizes. Not even trying to put up appearences anymore, decline of the codex etc.

:hmmm:

Yes I am butthurt about this, I'll spare you pointing out the obvious in one liners (or codex smilies).

:butthurt:

RK47

Patron
I approach Hellraiser and put on my rapist mask.

Monty

Arcane
Oh, another short story contest on the codex. Oh, all the topics have nothing to do with RPGs, Wasteland or Post-Nuclear/apocalyptic settings whatsoever, just codex meta-GD wankery, again. GD isn't the codex and yet for an RPG-centric site the only RPG-centric thing in this contest are the prizes. Not even trying to put up appearences anymore, decline of the codex etc.
And no Kerbal Space Program topic

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
You're right to an extent but to be fair, if you're looking at the topics DU gave in the OP he was asking for it.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Wasn't that the entire point? It is less than $5 value prize we're talking about, you sure as hell shouldn't expect serious contributions for that.

In fact, you shouldn't take the whole thing seriously.

Unless you happen to be a prime dumbfuck candidate.

RK47

Patron
My Moderator Cannot be This Cute p4
Some month in 2014,

"I can't believe my son really met such a wonderful girl like you, Lund," the middle aged woman smiled and gave her an insincere smile. A meaningful glare was cast at her son's direction. Steve didn't seem to care and shrugged in response.
"Thank you," Lund mumbles in Chinese. Oh man, this is SO awkward.
"Yeah, at first I thought it'd be awkward cause we're not really good in English, and he's bringing back orang bule. Ha ha ha!" Eddy chipped in. His dad's kinda blunt...and what the hell is orang bule? Indonesian term for whitey?
"Dear, don't be rude!" snapped the mother of the family.
"My brother's so lucky! Hi, I'm Stevany! Want to go shopping tomorrow, Lund?" it's Steve's sister. She's really as good as the picture he posted. Crispy's dream to be sure.
"Ni-nice to meet you, Steph. RK- I mean Steve talked a lot about you," sighed LundB. She really can't wait to get the fuck out of here.
His younger brother, Stanley really didn't pay much attention to her, but kept teasing his bro about his 'new girlfriend.'
"Mom, I think Lund's has had enough for tonight. Come, dear. Let's get our stuff to our room." Steve finally spoke up.
"Bro, wanna watch football match? It's Man Utd vs Liverpool tonight!"
"Sorry, Stan. We're kinda tired. Another time maybe?"
"Awww. OK Bro."

The 19 year old kid dribbles the ball around the house, finally, with a deft flick, the ball rose and fell into his hands. He climbed up the stairs to his room.

"Let's go, Lund."
"O-okay."

The guest room is on the first floor with a King sized bed in the middle. Tired, Lund starts to unpack but gave a surprised yelp when Steve's hand smacked against her ass.

"Aw! What the-"
"Butthurt detected," winked her 'boyfriend.'
"Geez - why did you even bring me here? Aah!-"
Steve pushed her down onto the bed. Grinning. Oh no not again.
But Steve surprised him when he lowered himself, still fully clothed with a warmer smile than usual.
"You're family now, Lund," with that he embraced her form.
"Se-seriously? Steve we just ca-can't.."
"Zzzzzzzzzzz," came the reply.
"Geez, this guy..."
"Lund...I love you," mumbled the sleeping man.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
My story entry:

One day there was a guy named RK47 and while writing stories which ran a joke into the ground, his heart gave out due to his unhealthy lifestyle and he died. No one noticed or cared (especially not the graphic designer coworker he had been lusting after) until his flatmates realised the smell coming from his room was even worse than normal, and found his bloated corpse. They hired a forklift crew to lift him out, and tossed him in a ditch, whereupon he contributed to the circle of life by being swarmed and devoured by Chinese street children. The kids shouted 'TAI HAO CHI LE!', and faded back into the night. He never posted on the Codex again and people were happy that perhaps now shoubox might be used for something other than discussion of rape. LundB sighed in relief as this meant he wouldn't be forced to provide another Agarest update because seriously that game was getting tiresome.

THE END

TL;DR: :butthurt:

ColCol

Arcane
A Day in the Life of Darkunderlord
3148az9.jpg

"Oi, Me Vegemite is gone and the Koalas are biting , I'm in a right ripper mood! Time to take out my anger on my favorite shithole, Rpg Codex "

From then on Codex suffered Underlord's rage: loved members banned, Codex avatars replaced by some Japanese (?) actress, avatars purged, and a passive-aggressive thread aimed at SCO. Among the carnage stood Darkunderlord, calming his rage, having lols, and in typical perverted Codex fashion....probably masturbating.

The End

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
This one still needs work, but here is the first draft.

T H E Y . P O S T

"HEY HEY HEY!" the blubbering pile of excrement blurbs.

"YOU HIT A BUTTAN AND SUMTIN AWSXHUM HAPPENS!!1" replies a second one.

Three such creatures are sitting around the table in front of me, drooling filthy viscous fluids as they exchange sounds of farts, blurbs and whiny screeches that tear my eardrums.

By listening carefully, I am able to make sense of their "conversation". This allows me to stay under their radar, beneath their notice. As long as they focus on each other, I am able to make my existence bearable.

Once again, I hope to be ignored. By those so called "friends" of mine.

A part of me wants to deny the absurd dancing circus of faecal matter in front of me.

Every day I wake up wishing that this all would've been just a bad dream.

Yet every morning I wake to a world that is... full of shit.

And I have to live in it. Blending in, acting like one of the turds. Just like I've done for the past six months, I will continue to fake participation in this absurd façade.

"HURR BLOOPETY BLOOPETY BLOOP!" babbles the turd next to me.

Having lost my concentration, I'm unable to make sense of what it said, but judging from the shape and the colouration, it must be Martin. My best friend.

Me and Martin have know each other since we were children. We used to spend our days together, playing games and sharing experiences.

Those days were the highlight of my youth. But no longer.

How many nights have I spent crying in loneliness, lamenting the friendship that no longer exists?

I took me three months to cry my tears dry and now there is only loathing left inside me. Surrounded by the walking excreta that I can only assume to have been my friends in the past, I spend each day trying to act like I always have.

If I fail this role-play, I'll probably be sent back to the hospital. But this time I'll be locked away forever.

No matter what, I must not let that come be.

"HEY HEY HEY!" farts the blob nearest to me, sending a warm breeze of shit-smell up my nostrils.

"HEY GAEMZING WUNT MAKE UR BADWORSE, RITE?" the turd continues, pulsating happily.

"Uh... I'm not sure. I'll ask my doctor when I have my next physical check-up. The physical strain shouldn't be... too much for me" I reply, gritting my teeth.

"GOODZ! I WUD LIEK TO GAEM W U AGEEN! I GOTZ NEW GAEMZ UR LUB FOSHOO!" the turd that one was "Martin" blurts

I'm on the verge of losing it. I am barely able to suppress the desire to grab the closest solid object - be it chair, table or anything - and use it to smash this filthy blob of shit 'till it stops.

I'm getting too close. Any longer and I'll flip out. And be exposed. I can't let that happen.

"Yeah, like I said I... I've got my physical examination today. I'll ask them. But I have to go now..." I reply, trying to avoid looking at the pile of goo forming on the floor under the turd.

I try my best at faking a smile, unsure about how well it'll work. I pull out my wallet and blindly pull out the first bill that comes to my hand, placing it on the table without looking at it. And without looking at my hand, which I am sure is now covered in disgusting filth.

Waving at my "friends", I hastily make it for the door.

~

The room is filled with awkward silence ever since one of them left.

"Guys, don't you think he has been a bit..." starts the man.

"Give him a break, he's been through a lot" his friend cuts in.

The girl is quiet. No-one makes notice, though they all know. She used to have a crush on the the boy, back when he was just a bit shy instead of the current dark brooding weirdo he is.

"I know, I know..." the man answers, shaking his head.

"Just give him some more time" the friend continues in a hopeful tone.

"Yeah, but the games he likes those days? I mean, Chaos Chronicles was finally released, yet he--" the man blurts out.

The girl lifts her head.

~

The walls of his room are covered in beautiful colours. The calm, warming colours give him relief from the madness of the world outside. Fresh smells rejuvenate his weary spirit.

Every day since the accident, he'd been edging closer to insanity. The realization of the true state of the world - the way that the scales were lifted from his eyes - none of it came easy.

Truly seeing the world for the first time, in all of it's grossness - it'd almost been enough to drive him into suicide.

Those days and nights in the hospital. His own hands and clothes stained in shit, the horrible sounds surrounding him. The slow creeping realization that he was never going to 'get better'.

That in fact it was the world itself that was sick.

A lesser man would've given up.

Was it chance that brought him his salvation on that fateful day?

He was tired. Truly worn down in a way that he'd never experienced. Having been released from the hospital, he was drudging his way back home from another "health check-up" administered by a pulsating pile of body waste. His tears had long since dried up, and so had his will to live.

Maybe today would be the day he'd end it all, he pondered as he walked on the seedy side streets of his home town.

Deep in his dark thoughts, he was shaken awake by a sudden realization.

For the past months, he'd willed himself into not paying attention of the horrible smell of shit and farts that constantly surrounded him.

He'd practically given up his sense of smell.

But now his nose was twitching. He'd almost forgotten that there could be sensations that wouldn't make him retch.

Some sort of flowery fragrance was floating from his side.

He instantly followed it, his heart beating faster than ever before. Down into a small space between two buildings.

And there he found it.

A small bundle of silky material. It felt warm and pleasant in his hands as he reached for it. It was clearly the source of the pleasant fragrance.

In the middle of the bundle lay a single DVD.

Embracing the bundle, he'd ran home. Feeling something warm creeping into his heart. It was hope, he came to realize later.

He booted up his machine again. After he'd used the bundle he found to clean it up, it no longer seemed disgusting to his eyes. He'd used the same bundle on every surface of his room, making it into his own safe haven.

He had excluded the clothes he used when outside of the house, afraid that the others would discover his new found relief.

At home he wore no clothes. Only the bundle, softly pressed against his skin. The cooling calmness emanating from it helped him loosen up.

His machine had started. He pressed the icon on the desktop, starting up his game. His personal piece of heaven.

The DVD he'd found abandoned on the streets had contained the most advanced military shooter in existence. It simply was perfect in every possible fashion. Perfect simulation, weather it was ballistics or weather. No streamlining, no simplification - no compromise.

"I must tell them again" the man mutters, closing the game.

He loads up web browser and logs on to RPG Codex.

Those forums are filled with ignorant "popamole fags" as he calls them, yet he feels compelled to tell them the truth. Maybe he can save them, at least the select few?

For now, they resist. Just like he resisted when the change came. But they'll come to understand.

Someone just needs to show them.

Lifting the bundle up to his head, he softly presses his lips upon the bundle.

"Give me strength to be the skyway they need" he whispers.

~

Inside the bar, the conversation has gotten heated.

The two men continued arguing, one of them trying to make everyone voice out what they all know. That their friend had changed.

The other tries defending him, and most of all, tries to defend his childhood memories by doing so.

All the while the girl sits quietly.

"What about that... game he keeps ranting about, that god damn Call of Duty on rails? Seriously, I've tried and tried but that is by far the worst thing I've ever installed on my computer! I even got a dozen of viruses from it! It must be some kind of a joke someone made" shouts the man, shaking his fist.

"Hey, everyone's tastes change. And he did like KOTOR enough to play it through seven times" the friend retorts.

"Well at least KOTOR's story wasn't stolen from gay pornography!"

"Hey..." the girl says in a small voice.

The sudden response from her makes the two others stop their argument instantly. They turn to look at her.

"That... that stuff on his mouth" she starts

"The brown stuff... I don't think it was chocolate after all"

Last edited:

Crichton

Prophet
Why was Menckenstein banned?

You see it scrawled on the dirty brick walls of the ruins of civilization. It stands out in sharp relief; white spraypaint on the black carriage of a burned-out car. Is it a sign of the times or is the feeling it expresses the cause of them?

No answer is ever recorded in thick chalk or caustic spraypaint. Maybe there isn't one. It's just a question. Why are release dates always pushed back? Why are the best games cancelled in development? Why does EA buy up studios only to ruin them like a sow devouring pearls? Why isn't Knights of the Chalice on GOG?

What is it that drives the question? Are we concerned with the fate of our fellow man? Or are we simply parroting phrases from a more civilized age? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Is heavy-handed moderation the end-result of the strain stemming from trying to hold the lid on a pot boiling over with angst and butthurt? Or do the simple 2013 newfags cause chaos in imitation of the staff like a child mimicking its parents' lighting cigarettes?

And who is Menchenstein? Is this unfamiliar name some sort of symbol? An everyposter representing each anti-moderation talking point in turn? Or is he flesh and blood, a real-life Michael Kohlhass who stood up to the man and died a martyr? Does it matter? Are we anything more than bugs in the great cosmic machine? Are we truly possessed of a free will or simply Kingcomrade/Drog/Prosper's alts?

Who is John Galt? Why does every cowboy sing the same sad song? Why was Menckenstein banned?

Steam key plz. Also, unban the cow if practical. He was a merry fellow.

Random

Arcane
Patron
A Day in the Life of DarkUnderbored

Once upon a time, there was a magical balding man named - well, he was named something stupid probably, so we'll just call him DarkUnderbored - and he lived in a horrid little place called the Down Undah. The Down Undah was full of terrifying monsters that foolish scientists called animals, including giant leaping rats that kept their young in disgusting flesh pouches and tiny little jellyfish that could kill a man with a single touch and great big crocodiles that could crush a man's skull with one chomp of their massive jaws. DarkUnderbored, poor balding DarkUnderbored, had to fight for his Aussie life every day. He was fairly satisfied with this violent and brutal existence, as were all of his countrymen, but he yearned for something more. Something fun, something meaningful, something he could own and control as he saw fit.

So, one day, donning his shining MENSA t-shirt and applying his finest hair growth cream to his scalp, DarkUnderbored set out into a new and amazing world called the Codex of Role-Playing Dames. This was a place where all of the brightest, most socially inept, and most emotionally immature dames who liked to role-play as men gathered and bickered over silly things like "what is a role-playing dame?" and "what makes a role-playing dame fun?" There was also much talk of removing feces from the torsos of others as well as avoiding the nasty, nasty guacamole that seemed to have invaded all aspects of life.

DarkUnderbored saw this degenerative group, and immediately understood his true purpose. He was always meant to govern these dames, educate them, and teach them order. With a mighty bellow and a noble charge, DarkUnderbored assaulted the dames with his trusty Man-slammer and his masterful mastery of the arcane art of Brogramming, changing their world around them to suit his whimsy, and expelling the most repulsive of the dames by force. He stood tall over the Codex, claiming his rightful throne, and completing his quest. Thus, the DarkUnderbored finally gained enough experience to evolve to his true form, DarkUnderlord, and by abusing the dark power of Brogramming he transformed the Codex of Role-Playing Dames into the RPG Codex, where everything was inverted - men role-played women, people defecated on each other's chests, and popamole was feared and despised, instead. And they all lived miserably ever after.

And that's how the RPG Codex was created. True story.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Jesus christ RK, Skyrim? You're a sick fuck.

Skyway seems angry about something so 89 other people who are vaguely associated with him must be angry too.
BULLETPROOF LOGIC

You know that Skyway is the voice and public face of CDS, crystallising all the rage and malcontent to be found there into one single stunted vociferous person. You may find it irritating but you can't deny it and the misuse of caps won't help you convince anyone.

:smug::smug::M+M:M:smug::smug:

RK47

Patron
My Moderator Cannot be This Cute p5

It's always the same.
He'd play games till late, and grits his teeth as the the growing void in his stomach gnaws at him, begging to be filled.
He always ignored it. He reasoned that it's close to bedtime, and there's no need to fill the stomach with energy.
But she knew better.

The hissing sound from his lips confirmed it. He's in in pain.

"You should eat."
"No. I got this. I just need to sleep."
"Steve, pain is a way for the body to tell you that something's wrong."
"Leave me alone. Hnnngh."

He's hungry. It's his diet.
He thinks this is going to work.
Stupid guy. Can't leave him like this. He'll toss and turn the whole night.
There, he's clenching his fist again. So pointless.

She made up her mind and got up. It was dark. But she knew where she put them.

"Lund, what are you doing? Why'd you get up?"
"Hush, just relax," she puts a finger to his lips.
"W-what?" her fingers pried his mouth gently, drawing his tongue out. Unsure in the dark, the pained man waited whatever ministration she is about to give.

MMmmmmmm.
Slowly, the object entered his lips. He takes a cautious lick. It tastes...salty?

"Lun-mmmmmbl.." his voice is muffled by a larger portion of the fleshy thing invading his mouth.
"Chew," she whispered softly.
"Mmm," he did as ordered. It's... edible? As he continued to chew and swallow the broken part of the objects, the pain within him subsides slowly, ever slowly until his lips met something softer. Finally, he couldn't resist and swiped his left arm to turn on the light by the nightstand to find their lips joined together. He withdrew with a gasp, swallowing the chewed parts down his throat. His hunger disappeared completely.

He rubs his eyes at the sudden brightness before wiping away the traces of saliva on his mouth.

"Lund, what the hell was that?"
"Pre-cooked sausages?" she winks as she drew her tongue, revealing the other tip of the object.
"Wow...you ruined my diet." he faked a disappointed look.
"Well, sorry for not wanting to see you in pain," she withdrew into the blanket. Finally, some peace and quiet.
Suddenly she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. Oops, spoke too soon.
"I lose control easily, you know..."
"Steve, it's late, we really shouldn't..."
"Well, it's your fault. So...please?"
"Mmmm. Just a short one, OK?"
"OK," he grins as he withdrew another sausage from its pack and puts it into his open mouth.
She failed to suppress a chuckle as he drew closer to her face. Idiot.

thesoup

Arcane
RK's efforts are even worse than that time he used Garfield comics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom