Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

sser

Arcane
Developer
Winner take all OCC Shit Bowl going down. My opponent has Wizard. And 8AV elves.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Failing 3 GFIs in a row for the go ahead TD? Cool fucking game :x

And two 4AGI pickups in a row :stunned:

But my opponent's lightning bolt wizard does NOTHING and I win??? :happytrollboy:

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Falling asleep with my Bretton team. There just something very unremarkable about this team. The Blitzers constantly earn level ups while the rest of the team stagnates. Seeing the peasant getting MVP is also sad. Especially when they get niggled all the time with AV7

RK47

Patron
So Breton Blitzer Development:
B1: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Dodge-Sure Hands
B2: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Dodge-Sidestep-????
B3: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Mighty Blow
B4: Block-Dauntless-Catch

Any advice for the roles I should assign to the 4 Blitzers?

RK47

Patron
I thought Ball hunting should go to Wrestlers...but fuck me, they level slow.

So
B1 - Ball Handler: Dodge, Sure Hands, Sidestep
B2 - Surfer: Dodge, Sidestep, Frenzy
B3 - Killer: Mighty Blow, Dodge, Tackle
B4 - Ball Hunter: Tackle, Strip ball ?

sser

Arcane
Developer
Dodge on all of them, Leader on one perhaps. Tackle/Shadowing is actually subtly good. MB on one for sure. Sidestep/Surehands for one. Those are all pretty usual. But I'd for sure get Dodge on all and Guard on the Blockers.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So Breton Blitzer Development:
B1: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Dodge-Sure Hands
B2: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Dodge-Sidestep-????
B3: Block-Dauntless-Catch-Mighty Blow
B4: Block-Dauntless-Catch

Any advice for the roles I should assign to the 4 Blitzers?

Dodge on them all, Leader on last guy seems to be conventional. More level-ups for Leader guy is more hmm. Most pros seem to put Frenzy in there somewhere

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Also I am now home from Vienna and can move the league forward but can see that Andnjord vs. Megrim and Jaedar vs. Chef_Hathaway still need to be played. Any updates on those?

EDIT: Also, it strikes me that even if we can't do it within the season, we can accomodate Jaedar's wish for Finals (no. 1 vs. no. 2) + a bronze match (no. 3 vs. no. 4) by making a seperate playoff contest at the end of each of season... we could even do that for this very season. Any thoughts?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Also I am now home from Vienna and can move the league forward but can see that Andnjord vs. Megrim and Jaedar vs. Chef_Hathaway still need to be played. Any updates on those?

EDIT: Also, it strikes me that even if we can't do it within the season, we can accomodate Jaedar's wish for Finals (no. 1 vs. no. 2) + a bronze match (no. 3 vs. no. 4) by making a seperate playoff contest at the end of each of season... we could even do that for this very season. Any thoughts?
Sadly, chef overslept and I was busy in the evening, so we missed our scheduled time, and due to the time difference, I doubt we can schedule before Saturday :(

sser

Arcane
Developer
OCC Champ game is going on, Oni_Goku is the coach to search for.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
I'd let Jaedar have my concede, since it's my fault. Just 2-1 it or w/e. I've been busy for the past couple weeks and doubt I'd be able to get a game in until Saturday.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'd let Jaedar have my concede, since it's my fault. Just 2-1 it or w/e. I've been busy for the past couple weeks and doubt I'd be able to get a game in until Saturday.

Then play saturday you lazy fukken bastards. Organize it nao pls

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom