Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Mikeal

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

Astral Rag

Arcane

It will probably be on Steam in a couple of hours. Unless Nightdive really dislike making money.

edit: Yep, it's coming very soon
https://twitter.com/spindoctormario/status/1126518414573559808

Last edited by a moderator:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Blood: Fresh Supply is out, and if you own One Unit Whole Blood you get a 50% discount, meaning it's only $5.

Or in my case: $5.04

*checks Wallet balance that only has Wallet deposits from past purchases*

$5.06

:bravo:

FINALLY something works out for me on GOG. :smug:

Last edited:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
It's been like $3 dozens of times over the years, anyone who doesn't own it yet likely has zero interest and won't enjoy it anyway.

lightbane

Arcane
Is the Cold Shadow game a straight port of the Genesis games, or a re-edition of the PC edition (allegedly the superior version)? I suspect it's the latter.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the hell are they playing at? I could understand a policy of rejecting games with that particular... aesthetic, but GOG is overflowing with that visual novel crap as it is. Idiots.

Self-Ejected

A_boring_GOG_bot

Self-Ejected
but GOG is overflowing with that visual novel crap as it is

Visual novel crap was demanded by the * cough * ex- steamtards * cough * . You know those type of people who also wanted a Steam like client , cloud savings , and now the achievements crap . Almost forgot about Gog Connect .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom