Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Selleck

Arcane
It's not garbage, and it's probably the best Frogwares SH game, but that's also not saying much. But I liked it a a lot.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Crimes and Punishments was good,the deduction system was interesting and the games allows you to make the wrong choice and accuse an innocent.

What about their Dracula Origins game,is it any good?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Both Darkest Dungeon and Deep Sky Derelicts are on sale . Any thoughts about these games ?

I backed Darkest Dungeon on kickstarter and I would say I got my money's worth of enjoyment.It gets repetitive eventually and got bored by the time I tried the first expansion.
But if you are interested in a hard procedurally generated dungeon crawler with great art style and a lot of stress(both in game and out )go for it.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Both Darkest Dungeon and Deep Sky Derelicts are on sale . Any thoughts about these games ?
Deep sky derelicts is alright, definitely worth a sale buy.
It's got randomness, but the card based combat was such that I never felt rng screwups, for or against my crew. Plus the loot is decent in that it's not always just better numbers, but also varied boni and mali.

Vorark

Erudite
GOG current initial page, dem weebs gonna love it. Also, for some reason, it's all in Polish. :lol:

meh.png

axx

Savant
It does this shit regularly. I get german, russian, polish whatever language and it's been happening since forever. They either don't care or have no clue how to solve this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom