Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline GoldenTowns - Obvious scam is obvious, needs help to scam other people

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
And the source of this popularity? Who slanders us this way? We must know, so as to rip their hearts out for these vicious lies.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Wow, he doesn't give up, does he? Impressive persistence from the plant! It must be one of a new genetically engineered strain from Monsanto :)

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Wow, he doesn't give up, does he? Impressive persistence from the plant! It must be one of a new genetically engineered strain from Monsanto

Hahaha. That's so fucking funny for me because I work in the plant engineering Institut for like a 1 year as a scientist, seriously.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
might i suggest phishing instead of a pyramid?

Last edited:

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
No thanks, I prefer to stick to that one which pays real money.

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Who said that I don't have a day job ? I'd guess that my income is even higher than yours and that means that my penis is bigger aswell ?

Don't get it.

Okay....I get how at the end of Little Shop of Horrors, Audrey multiplies and is going to take over the world. I just expected the takeover to feature a lot more humans getting eaten alive, and a lot less Zynga clone scams.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
:lol: Thread delivers. There's soon going to be an association against the Codex by the likes of dogma and juanhijuan

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Thread delivers. There's soon going to be an association against the Codex by the likes of dogma and juanhijuan

Why should I be against my brothers ? Love ya for your offensive attitude !

I know that in the end some of you will help me. That's just matter of time.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Yeah, after a quick check, he is a fellow potato trying to earn some złotówki at our expense.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Also, having such a distinct nickname on the internet makes it super easy to find all kind of stuff about you. Shit is scary.

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Can we lock him in Redacto Land with prosper?

Você definitivamente não pode.

Also, having such a distinct nickname on the internet makes it super easy to find all kind of stuff about you. Shit is scary

Ask my parents why they did to me...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom