Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline GoldenTowns - Obvious scam is obvious, needs help to scam other people

Angthoron

Arcane
One could only hope...

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
That's why I am still around.

Anyway, have you spread my link on other forums ?

tiagocc0

Arcane
You should make a kickstarter to get funds to run a campaign to spread the word to people so they can spread your link ;)

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
That's a good idea. Seriously, I'd like to own this game but without your help I am noone ;/

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
That one I already owned. It's time for GoldenTowns so that's why I came here and ask you for help with spreading a good word.

tiagocc0

Arcane
When a game is good you play it over and over, which means it's a classic.
So you are saying that new1000ad is not a classic? You don't like it anymore?
And about GoldenTowns? When will you dump it for the new shit? You gotta love your games bro, treat them carefully and show them your love!
:mca:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Anyway, have you spread my link on other forums ?

Some people here would do anything if there is lulz. But in order for that to happen you must provide the lulz.

You want something from this community, so it's your patriotic duty to give something in return. We want to be entertained.

Marobug

:hmmm:

This is pure dogma shit through and through.
In the meantime the fbi is yet to come to my house for the pizza I gently ordered for you

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom