Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Tom Selleck

Arcane
Grimbeard Diaries needs way more subscribers and support than he already gets. One of the best channels, in my opinion.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Sometimes Kim justice does good stuff, I really like his peter molyneux retrospective:

I really like this guy. Partly due to my nostalgia for Tomb Raider. He's currently doing Resident Evil which I know next to nothing about, and his style seems chaotic, but I'm still watching. Perhaps his Tomb Raider reviews seem just as unorganized for someone who doesn't know those games.

Anyway, good guy. High quality audio and editing, nerdy, intelligent, underfollowed. Also black!

Try this guy, he's done a good retrospective on the tomb raider games, including the media around them:

Kim justice is a woman now, you biggot. :)
Seriously Kim Justice thinks he's a woman now.

deama

Prophet
Sometimes Kim justice does good stuff, I really like his her peter molyneux retrospective:

I really like this guy. Partly due to my nostalgia for Tomb Raider. He's currently doing Resident Evil which I know next to nothing about, and his style seems chaotic, but I'm still watching. Perhaps his Tomb Raider reviews seem just as unorganized for someone who doesn't know those games.

Anyway, good guy. High quality audio and editing, nerdy, intelligent, underfollowed. Also black!

Try this guy, he's she's done a good retrospective on the tomb raider games, including the media around them:

fixed*

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Sometimes Kim justice does good stuff, I really like his her peter molyneux retrospective:

Try this guy, he's she's done a good retrospective on the tomb raider games, including the media around them:

fixed*

No don't get me wrong. Kim justice thinks he's a woman. Men can't become women and women can't become men. They are all mentally ill
iu

Zer0wing

Cipher
Can't say for the whole content but I really liked this particular level design analysis.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I wonder if NeverKnowsBest is registered in here, as he had many of the same complaints about DOS2 combat changes as many in here.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
Civvie11 is my new fav, probably.

NeverKnowsBest is nice if you like JA style vids, but want someone with actual experience in classic western RPGs and turn-based combat instead.
But damn if the guy doesn't speak too softly. I don't really mind, but combine that with his frequently long video length and I'm guessing many will find his content too boring. Bit of a shame.
I hope his channel takes off anyway, but you can see he has mostly tiny viewcount and lack of subscribers vs. several of his high-viewcount vids... Evidently not much viewer-retention in spite of the positive video feedback he's getting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom