Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Psquit

Arcane
And from that project they lost tens of thousands of dollars almost straight out the gate when they hired an artist and forgot to put language in his contract specifying when he could legally stop working on the project, leading to him working on it for two weeks and then legally walking out with his $35,000 lump sum payment.

Wow. Just. Wow... how can anyone be this retarded. Half a million dollars and you won't even consider hiring a lawyer

Kraszu

Prophet
Yeah they game was a disaster that you could see from miles. They are pretty funny in some videos, and I don't have autism, and i did enjoyed them so it isn't required.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Well, yeah, I wouldn't watch anything other than what I just posted. For some reason I like watching people play Fallout for the first time.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I've always enjoyed Ashen's Terrible Old Games You've Never Heard Of videos and I just found out that the good doctor is working hard on a Terrible Old Games You've Never Heard Of book :thumbsup:

pippin

If you're going to watch something from someone from the Yogscast, watch this:

To be fair the guy enjoyed the game quite a lot. He made an idiot character without knowing what he was doing, played the game backwards (I think he went to Necropolis right after Shady Sands?) and still managed to succeed. It's like everyone's first Fallout playthrough.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've always enjoyed Ashen's Terrible Old Games You've Never Heard Of videos and I just found out that the good doctor is working hard on a Terrible Old Games You've Never Heard Of book :thumbsup:

Seems like his sharing the link to pledge to his book, overloaded the publisher's website.

Dev_Anj

Learned
Goddamn. I never realized retsupurae isn't hipster shit.

So you like them or not? I have mixed feelings, I enjoy some of their riffs but there are others where they have little to say and it takes too long to get to the interesting or funny parts. Also, I never cared much for their riffs on other lpers.

Humppaleka

Cipher
If you're going to watch something from someone from the Yogscast, watch this:

To be fair the guy enjoyed the game quite a lot. He made an idiot character without knowing what he was doing, played the game backwards (I think he went to Necropolis right after Shady Sands?) and still managed to succeed. It's like everyone's first Fallout playthrough.

I've had a lot of fun watching/listening through a few episodes of this. It still amuses me how this guy is a total fucking dumbass at this game. I mean I was more smart in Fallout when I was 9-10 years old for christ's sake.

Alfons

Prophet
I know this guy. I enjoyed one of his lets plays of an "older" game but the guy has no lasting appeal in my opinion. He goes through games blind and he's not very good usually. The only thing he has going for him is his radio voice, other than that, these types of guys are dime a dozen.

KidBoogie

Learned
my fav gaming network is MEga64 bcuz they crack funny jokes and prank REAL LIFE people on the streets with videogames and the ppl dont understand cuz theyre not alpha gamers like us and so they think rockos just some weird fat guy but hes actually Art.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Searched the thread but didn't see a mention so I thought I'd do it.

Flimsii who became known for a dota 2 video. His sarcastic and comedic game reviews are well worth a watch. The dota content is not my cup of tea.

Alfons

Prophet
I really enjoy watching ENB's LP's, and stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicNameBro
This guy. The rare LPer who gives insightful commentary.
Insightful? Babbling endlessly about the same fucking shit is being insightful?

I don't know if this guy was mentioned:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chuggaaconroy/videos
I dislike this guy for a couple of reasons but in the day and age of pure blind failplayers this guys stands out as someone who obviously knows the game he plays inside and out.

Another example of a guy that actually beat the game and learned it before pressing record:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChipCheezumLPs/videos
I enjoyed his Revengeance videos.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom