Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good news for you losers: You can order an egirl to play games with you now

Generic-Giant-Spider

Notice there's no fighting games on there, sparing these innocent vixens the terror that would be a fawn facing a VL80 smashing into their puny, mosquito-titted bodies courtesy of yours truly.

Imagine how cool you'd feel kicking the shit out of an e-girl in a fighting game and talking trash to them, possibly suggesting they must mention you in their profile as being their master/owner from such frightening domination. I'd pay for that.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Fucking whores ruin everything.

When I was a kid I'd LOVE to have been paid to play games.

Dakka

Savant
I just need someone to talk to and play games with tbh. Thank you, Codex. I mean it. :love:

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Out of curiosity I typed the name of a Sugar Baby I had sex with once(found her on tinder at the time) and for my surprise she's there. Tbh I knew she was streaming now and she already played lol back then so I shouldn't be that surprised. Still, I bet there's gonna be a lot of girls with dark past or second intentions on that site.

Dakka

Savant
damn! these bitches are cheap as hell. they charge like $2 per game of LoL, which translates to like $2-3 per hour lmao. What the hell
It's a race to the bottom, like everything else in the gig economy. This sort of work is seen as "free money", and so there is an overabundance of potential egirl candidates, especially now with jobs being cut short in a society where social programs have been steadily gutted in favor of neoliberal economics. If you think the guys are getting scammed, at least they aren't the majority of these unemployed egirls making sweatshop wages to make incels feel good about themselves. By comparison, it's a bargain for the guys. The idea that any of this is "empowering" to women, like what that article implies, is completely idiotic.

I think the fact that the girls all play mainstream, well-known stuff is a sign that they only recently delved into the world of gaming, which to me implies economic necessity, not a real desire to do this stuff. Of course any egirl will tell you she's passionate about the games; that's what the customers want to hear.

What we're seeing here is a result of extreme alienation. My despair is without limit.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Out of curiosity I typed the name of a Sugar Baby I had sex with once(found her on tinder at the time) and for my surprise she's there. Tbh I knew she was streaming now and she already played lol back then so I shouldn't be that surprised. Still, I bet there's gonna be a lot of girls with dark past or second intentions on that site.
Tinder for gamers sounds like a groundbreaking idea -- in order to ask someone out, you have to beat them in their favorite game. If you win -- they have to go with you.

The only thing that's missing is a penalty for losing against them...
inb4 the internet is flooded with videos of codexers losing to gamer gurls and getting pegged in public toilets

Machocruz

Arcane
Where sub-Only Fans attractiveness level intersects with society at peak approach anxiety.....Epal.

.gg indeed, human race.

OctavianRomulus

Learned
Why not just hire a whore instead?? I don't get it. I'm sure there's whores for every niche, including video games.

These people are like serfs. No, wait, the are WORSE. At least the lord had responsibilities to their serfs, these bitches give nothing in return.

Citizen

So where can i order a gamer whore to play couch coop golden axe with me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom