Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 1,any hints and mods?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hey guys i am 10th level and have some good weapons with 70 attack. Is there any difference in what camp i join?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am still in chapter 1,i just chose to play with the old camp and bought the 40 armor. Sadly i find the game a little bit too easy. I am still level 13-15 and killing most enemies. I killed a shadow beast with 3 hits and now cleaning the map from orks. I am curious if me killing the guardian zombie and taking the shiny stone will mess up some quest? The biggest problem with the combat is how your sword clips trough the enemies some time.

SlamDunk

Arcane
Be a man and just learn the controls... and don't use any mods.

After the learning curve Gothic plays great with mouse and keyboard.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Will there ever be an HD remake of Gothic 1 & 2?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom