Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 3 mods

v1rus

Arcane
If some masochist tendencies arise in me, what would you say, are any of Gothic 3 mods worth it?

Hyper-textures, or w/e is called looks good, but I'm bit skeptical on the content/quest patch, and all that stuff.

Last edited:

Master

Arbiter
Damn thing still stutters even with the latest community patch. Any fix for that?

Deleted member 7219

Get Gothic 3 Patch 1.75 and 1.75 Update.

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1140053-Gothic-3-Patch-1-75-release

There were several changes since the last official patch (CP 1.60): Besides countless major and minor bug fixes, graphics and performance improvements, the features “Alternative Balancing” and "new A.I." were introduced with CP 1.70.

Compared to the previous patch (1.74), CP 1.75 offers widescreen support for the menus, new graphics options (like color grading and FXAA), and decreasing of stuttering by using a shader cache.

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1347969-Release-Gothic-3-v1-75-Update-Pack

An unofficial Update Pack for Gothic 3 Enhanced Edition v1.75 (a.k.a. Update Pack) is an attempt to fix various errors remaining after the release of the last official patch v1.75 for Gothic 3, as well as to make some improvements for the players and innovations for modders.

For example, the Update Pack added the ability to block the attacks of various animals, expanded quick loot feature, improved alternative camera, hero and NPCs can say more SVM phrases, etc.

deama

Prophet
I made a mod once where the jump-height/running-speed would increase depending on str and endurance; that was pretty fun.

harhar!

Augur
There is a mod being developed called community story project since 9 years. Maybe it will come out this decade, maybe the next, who knows? But it looks like it's going to be gud.

g3csp.de

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom