Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Gothic 3 mods

Discussion in 'Piranha Bytes' started by v1rus, Feb 3, 2018.

1. v1rus Arcane

v1rus
    If some masochist tendencies arise in me, what would you say, are any of Gothic 3 mods worth it?

Hyper-textures, or w/e is called looks good, but I'm bit skeptical on the content/quest patch, and all that stuff.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    ^ Top  
  2. Master Arbiter

Master
    Damn thing still stutters even with the latest community patch. Any fix for that?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. v1rus Arcane

v1rus
    Yeah, thats another thing I'd luv to know...

^ Top  
  4. kintake Learned

kintake
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Rean Codex Grammar Police Patron

Rean
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
    Get Gothic 3 Patch 1.75 and 1.75 Update.

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1140053-Gothic-3-Patch-1-75-release

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1347969-Release-Gothic-3-v1-75-Update-Pack

• Informative Informative x 3
    ^ Top  
  6. v1rus Arcane

v1rus
    What about content mods?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. deama Liturgist

deama
    I made a mod once where the jump-height/running-speed would increase depending on str and endurance; that was pretty fun.

^ Top  
  8. harhar! Educated

harhar!
    There is a mod being developed called community story project since 9 years. Maybe it will come out this decade, maybe the next, who knows? But it looks like it's going to be gud.

g3csp.de

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)