Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Great and terrible masters, I request a boon

Add emoticon?

• Total voters

Krash

Arcane
Oh and Irenaeus? Moar liek IRANeus. We're on to you, Shia scum

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Also, be warned. If I stay long enough to be able to brofist, anyone brofisting this post will never get a brofist from me once I can.

You've actually saved yourself literally tens of man-hours' worth of Brofisting, even if you weren't honor-bound to retire from the forum anyway.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
There's an easy way to test this. Everyone who literally actually thinks I deserve to be banned for imaginary rules violations or for failing to check my white male privilege enough, brofist this post. I doubt I get even 10 let alone 70+. If I do get 70+ I will leave voluntarily but I don't see how that many people would have much opinion either way.

Also, be warned. If I stay long enough to be able to brofist, anyone brofisting this post will never get a brofist from me once I can.
GG

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is it only mods who can see dem statistics, or am I just too dumb to find it?
WXOohWS.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Tattletales disgust me, even on my own forum.

Fortunately, I delegate 100% of the actual work of administering the forum to the rest of the staff.

We use the exact same forum software, and I've never even seen the comment form DU screenshotted above. :lol:

laclongquan

Arcane
I aint played his brofist game, that's for sure. Win win for him and lose lose for me. I can only warm Grampy's cold white bones through my nose with the little hope that whatever the outcome of his game, he's gonna get reported for his agenda.

Last edited:

Random

Arcane
Patron
We must all strive to make the Codex a safe space for each and every poster here. Therefore, I suggest steps be taken to remove Neckbeard Shitlord's presence until he learns not to trigger members of our community. Might I suggest kindly directing him to RPG Watch, a well-known bastion of good people and good thoughts, or a therapeutic subforum such as Prosperland? And maybe, just maybe, if he were to complete a mission, or perhaps a quest of some kind, he would be allowed to rejoin the community at large? The task would preferably involve some sort of educational game that focuses on participation in a simulated community, possibly one involving anthropomorphized animals to help teach respect for all persuasions of folks and animalkin. I think if he could portray such a game for the community at large to observe as proof of his progress, it would be safe to say that he has been changed for the better, and it would be fair to return his full privileges as a member of this forum.

I believe the good fellow Absalom mentioned one such viable option recently.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
FidAue8.jpg

I seem to have made a terribu miscalculation. I may have already had my dejected dog avatar, but now I am feeling it.

You just learned a valuable lesson... Hopefully your next alt will not make the same mistake.

Now for Lesson 2 from the Kodex Kode: If a member doth threaten with self-ejectification and not follow through, such member doth through his ommision call forth the ire of the Darke Underlord upon himself and shall be b&.

It is known.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
My two bottle caps here...

Rather than a banning, perhaps a better punishment could be inflicted. Bannings whet the bloodlust of the frenzied multitude, but rarely do they sate. Consider if his blue dog avatar were turned around to reveal why the blue dog actually feels so very, very blue. From that front angle, it's not easy to see that his dog has one hell of a brolapse hanging from its ass.

2mfzqes.png

Put that picture on his avatar for a certain timeframe, and if he continues posting in the duration, more power to him, I say!

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
There's an easy way to test this. Everyone who literally actually thinks I deserve to be banned for imaginary rules violations or for failing to check my white male privilege enough, brofist this post. I doubt I get even 10 let alone 70+. If I do get 70+ I will leave voluntarily but I don't see how that many people would have much opinion either way.

I'm missing anus_pounder in that brofist list

:hero:

Self-Ejected

Yuri Gagarin

Self-Ejected
Sounds convincing but the only 'shitposting' I do is in the SJW in gaming thread, and the only people pissed by it are retarded fat fucks like bradylama and rimjob, and diversity goblins such as yourself and root. I know because all the brofists I get, with my ratio rapidly approaching 2.0.
'sup, Liberal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom