Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

SerratedBiz

Arcane
A TV commercial starring a Jason Appleton just showed up on my TV at work, featuring bitcoins and blockchains and shit that could only be described as scammy.

Coincidence?

Myobi

Liturgist
A TV commercial starring a Jason Appleton just showed up on my TV at work, featuring bitcoins and blockchains and shit that could only be described as scammy.

Coincidence?

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Appleton has been reading on gamasutra and other resources! This mofo always knows what his doing.

Myobi

Liturgist
Fucking hell, I almost forgotten about this!

Welp, another 2 for the list ~

https://forum.unity.com/threads/ball-rush.837037/

&

https://forum.unity.com/threads/fac...d-pvpve-mmorpg-with-territory-control.867307/

Because clearly, the last 10 MMORPG’s that he announced that look exactly like this one weren’t successful because the fucking name, it was the name guys… but I have high hopes for factions!

Anyone wanna throw some bets? What’s coming out first? A video game made by Proctor or Star Citizen?

Last edited:

Jigawatt

Arcane

That Kongregate link... did this guy really ask for feedback on a title screen you can't even get through? That conveyed as much info as a single png but requires running the Unity web player? He's got something resembling balls I'll give him that

Also nice to see Unity forumgoers have wised up and don't even bother replying anymore

Myobi

Liturgist

That Kongregate link... did this guy really ask for feedback on a title screen you can't even get through? That conveyed as much info as a single png but requires running the Unity web player? He's got something resembling balls I'll give him that

Also nice to see Unity forumgoers have wised up and don't even bother replying anymore

No, no, no... you can move that ball right and left in the title screen! I’ve been doing it for 2 hour now and I just can’t get enough of it, 8/8! Impressive stuff, Cloud Imperium is fucked.

GM_JamesPro

Savant
Umm... For me it's not just a title screen but a full game. Not sure why you guys are getting stuck on the title screen it's pretty self explanatory. But again if you don't like my stuff then just freaking leave it alone. I'm not asking for any money on it so I am NOT doing any harm to anyone. Once I start asking for money then you have every right to be critical of me.

Myobi

Liturgist
Umm... For me it's not just a title screen but a full game.

My fucking lord… if only you were Pinocchio, bitches would go wild sittin on ya face all day long.

Not sure why you guys are getting stuck on the title screen it's pretty self explanatory. But again if you don't like my stuff then just freaking leave it alone. I'm not asking for any money on it so I am NOT doing any harm to anyone. Once I start asking for money then you have every right to be critical of me.

Nha, people have every right to be critical of you regardless.

You don’t get to go around advertising your shit around all over the Internet over and over and be like “only positive feedback pls uwu exxxDI’snuts ~~ rawr”, if you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Not to mention that you already proven how harmful your delusions can become, like 90,000$ kind of harmful… then again…

Also- Since you are in fact accepting money for the game (the default is just $2) what type of guarantees are you making that the server will stay up? MMOs are long term dedications of time. Will you personally guarantee that this server will stay up for the next 3-4 years?

@ https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/481639/project-survival/p5

Of course that instead of answering him, you just ninja’d that donation button away like the little weasel you are, didn’t you? But, if I recall correctly it’s not like that’s the first time you try to attach a donation system to one of your silly projects anyway.

Edited: Hold up, I just noticed his god damn last post there...

"I actually just shut off the ability to be able to donate. Before it was optional. You could download the client completely free of charge or donate however much you felt it was worth."

nani the fuck dude.

Last edited:

Myobi

Liturgist

See Appleton, this is how you do it, you don't even need to waste cash on Unity store assets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom