Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Grim Dawn

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Holy shit , that helmet, Look so sweet. I need moar purple stuff!

15K DPS?
:shredder:

whats your right click skill if i may ask Hobo Elf ?

It's the granted skill from my weapon

1V2IlK9.png

da_rays

Augur

15K DPS?

1V2IlK9.png

That is an awesome weapon . So im guessing you invested a lot more in physical dmg rather than lightning damage? Im not seeing your skills layout , but you seem to be also working with primal strikes , equivalent mix of both?

Hobo Elf

Arcane

15K DPS?

1V2IlK9.png

That is an awesome weapon . So im guessing you invested a lot more in physical dmg rather than lightning damage? Im not seeing your skills layout , but you seem to be also working with primal strikes , equivalent mix of both?

Since Primal Strike does Physical and Lightning damage I just go with both types. I lean more toward Physical right now, but if I ever get more pieces of Ultos' Storm and a Ultos' Stormseeker, I'll be shifting from physical to lightning. Basically I'm just going with what I have, but at least it works nicely.

RuySan

Augur
This thread made me want to play a diablo like, but I'm so cheap that I went and installed sacred 2 instead. Wtf is this level scaling nonsense?

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
Those screenshots just made me purchase the game. Its nice to see an ARPG that actually has an artistic style and not full of retarded ass neon red balloon creatures.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Those screenshots just made me purchase the game. Its nice to see an ARPG that actually has an artistic style and not full of retarded ass neon red balloon creatures.
Also it helps that a weapon has TWO granted skills. What other RPG does that :)

da_rays

Augur

Thats one of the major point in this game , on top of each class having high potential to play them with different builds , you can mix them up with a second class , AND on top of that , gear can help you finish , tweak or even totally change your build. everything else is just freaking powdered sugar on top. Havent seen this in a lot of game.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well no item grants two skills, the second one is from an added component. The itemization of the game has gotten very good though, and there's a lot of legendaries that can have massive effects on a character.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria

This thread convinced me to try it. Its a very nice medium dosage time waster indeed (and i am not even that much into diablo style games).

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Pro tip, don't enter Bastion of Chaos if your main damage types are piercing &fire only. One simple vanguard hero took longer to kill than this "room"

C93BB042AF5AB881FDE67AD5269B552B5A0F1622

Last edited:

made

Arcane
So there appears to be level scaling in overworld mobs at least. :O My main was lvl 20 or so when he entered the Warden's dungeon, my alt in the same area is 5 lvls lower but most mobs match him, except one boss in a cave that was lvl 20...

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So there appears to be level scaling in overworld mobs at least. :O My main was lvl 20 or so when he entered the Warden's dungeon, my alt in the same area is 5 lvls lower but most mobs match him, except one boss in a cave that was lvl 20...

Most areas and bosses scale but just up to point.
Most of the special dungeons scale up to your level till that difficulty limit (50 ish for normal and veteran) for grinding purposes.

HEY HEY HEY

whats the go with devotions

wasnt in the beta so im in the dark a wee bit

im level 22 blademaster and ive not put any points into devotion

suggestions are what i want basically

yeah yeah i could have read the wiki but you know what are you going to do huh i mean its a free country aright jeez

Hobo Elf

Arcane
HEY HEY HEY

whats the go with devotions

wasnt in the beta so im in the dark a wee bit

im level 22 blademaster and ive not put any points into devotion

suggestions are what i want basically

yeah yeah i could have read the wiki but you know what are you going to do huh i mean its a free country aright jeez

Just take what sounds fun to you. Some choices are sub-par but it's more fun to play with the devotion system when you don't know what's good and what isn't. When you know what's good then there's only one choice for every character, and that's pretty boring.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom