Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire canceled !

kris

Arcane
Alex said:
@kris

Why do you think it is not Cleve? I mean, I don't really know Cleve very well, but I talked with mondblut, who worked as a play-tester for Grimoire. He thought it was probably the real Cleve and explained why he thought so. So, I was interested in hearing your reasoning.

Because he basically makes jokes about himself. That "site" also seemed to be there only to give the codex laughs.

Also his whole persona on this board has been a joke from the start. I don't think he comes of as the person he supposedly is known as, more like a extreme parody of it. Someone that repeats the same things all the time. That is more akin to someone having made up a internet persona.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Alex said:
@kris

Why do you think it is not Cleve? I mean, I don't really know Cleve very well, but I talked with mondblut, who worked as a play-tester for Grimoire. He thought it was probably the real Cleve and explained why he thought so. So, I was interested in hearing your reasoning.

Because he basically makes jokes about himself. That "site" also seemed to be there only to give the codex laughs.

Also his whole persona on this board has been a joke from the start. I don't think he comes of as the person he supposedly is known as, more like a extreme parody of it. Someone that repeats the same things all the time. That is more akin to someone having made up a internet persona.

This is awful

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom