Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

GRIMOIRE RELEASE THREAD

Discussion in 'Golden Era Games' started by LESS T_T, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Rpguy Arbiter

Rpguy
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    What Biggus is referring ( copy & paste is hard? ) is this:

Steam:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Rpguy Arbiter

Rpguy
    Parrots:

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
    [developer] 21 hours ago

• Informative Informative x 2
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Dorateen Arcane

Dorateen
    Parrots:
    I'm liking the new spirit meter mechanic. Have encountered a few different enemies already that cause the fear effect on party members. When a phantom made our drow bard cower in terror at the start of a battle, it reminded me of Realms of Arkania where the elf had necrophobia as a negative attribute and could be paralyzed in combat against the undead.

This adds just another layer of intricacy to adventuring through Hyperborea. It's even more gratifying to discover those safe havens.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    • Brofist Brofist x 4
    • incline incline x 3
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Brozef Learned Patron

Brozef
    Parrots:
    Grab the Codex by the pussy
    This sounds amazing. I can't wait for V2

turtlerideqds26.png

• incline incline x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    [​IMG]

• Funny x 4
    • :M x 3
    • nice x 2
    • Makes you think... x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Rpguy Arbiter

Rpguy
    Parrots:
    Steam:

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
    [developer] 15 hours ago

• Funny x 2
    • Prestigious x 2
    • When words are not enough x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    • retadred x 1
    • Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Bohr Arbiter

Bohr
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• Despair x 6
    • WTF am I reading x 3
    • FAKE NEWS x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • decline x 1
    • meh x 1
    • Rage x 1
    • :( x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • "It was Aliens" x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. makchanka Learned

makchanka
    Parrots:
    Cleve is literally paranoid delusional. When someone's blog is full of shit like "9/11 was done by bigfoot," "Trump is a transgender cryptonigger. Have you ever seen Michelle Obama and Trump in the same place? No. You haven't," and "International Jewry controls the port-o-potty industry, which is why I only ever pull my shits out of my asshole with my fingers to mark my territory," it's no surprise when the person writing the shit can't handle the delusions anymore and their blog implodes.

Being a delusional sperg does make for interesting game design, however.

• STOP! posting x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • butthurt x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • Participation Award x 1
    • FAKE NEWS x 1
    • Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Bohr Arbiter

Bohr
    Parrots:
    Tried to leave a comment on that page, which worked when I did it once before on his blog - it said commenting was "restricted to team members". What does that mean, Blogger/Google staff?

^ Top  
  10. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    Parrots:
    :salute: Sad to see you go, but the updates had already stopped. Cleveland Mark Blakemore could you scan and distribute a .pdf of your ultra rare translation of the Gilgamesh when you have a spare moment?

• Salute Salute x 2
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Generic-Giant-Spider Scholar

Generic-Giant-Spider
    Parrots:
    Cleveland Blakemore is a diamond.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Latro Arcane

Latro
    Parrots:
    I bet they took him down for reporting on that hidden chinese archaeological site

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. PhantasmaNL Arcane Patron

PhantasmaNL
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
    Cleveland Mark Blakemore look upon this "invitation" by Google as a badge of honor.

Google is trying to terminate everything on the web that shows signs of independent thought or is possibly a deviation from the desired narrative.

This Mega Purge WILL FAIL though. The narrative cannot be controlled anymore. That genie is permanently out of the bottle.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Shaewaroz Arcane

Shaewaroz
    Parrots:
    In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
    Whaa, is Cleve actually patching Grimoire??!

• FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. makchanka Learned

makchanka
    Parrots:
    This is the corporate equivalent of laws against stupidity. It's very bad, and if google acquires even more power than it has now, you can bet it will be used to silence actual independent thought that isn't useful to Google. These people, however, aren't independent thinkers. Their ideology is very much dependent on laughably stupid propaganda.

Just because something isn't shat out of the facebook/TV liberal ideology sphincter doesn't mean it counts as independent -or even worthwhile- thought.

Fuck google, and their actions are indeed both suspect and dangerous, but let's not call people who regurgitate the likes of David Icke, Cathy Brennan, Weev, and Alex Jones "independent thinkers." Their gormless followers are among the most credulous retards on the face of planet earth. They shouldn't be forcibly silenced by a gigantic corporation, but they're not intellectual mavericks--they're on par with flat earthers, incels, and Stalinists.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Brofist x 2
    • STOP! posting x 2
    • Racist x 2
    • hopw roewur ne x 1
    • butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Lady Error Arcane Literally Hitler

Lady Error
    Parrots:
    Even flat earthers have more sense than mindless CNN-bots like you - at least those idiots are trying to figure it out and fall for BS. You're not even trying.

Seriously, people like you are the worst possible kind - not just rejecting but actively shitting on everyone who challenges the propaganda. It's like you not only want to stay in your cage, but keep everyone else in it as well.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • retadred retadred x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Morgoth Arcane

Morgoth
    Parrots:
    The Authority Google only allows shiny and happy people to express their opinions.

So when's v2 coming out anyways?

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Bohr Arbiter

Bohr
    Parrots:
    inb4 Grimoire v2 has been put on a secret list by Gaben

:negative:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Lahey Laheyist Patron

Lahey
    Parrots:
    Grab the Codex by the pussy
    First they came for the conspiracy theorists, and I did not speak out because I was not a conspiracy theorist.

Then they came for the incels, and I did not speak out because I was not an incel.

Then they came for the Stalinists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Stalinist.

Then they came for the Codex, and there was no one left to speak for us.

• nice nice x 2
    • Despair Despair x 2
    ^ Top  
  20. Bohr Arbiter

Bohr
    Parrots:
    The black helicopters finally landed, end of an era :salute:

[​IMG]

• Salute Salute x 4
    • Despair Despair x 3
    • decline decline x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Generic-Giant-Spider Scholar

Generic-Giant-Spider
    Parrots:
    This is the darkest timeline.

• Despair Despair x 3
    ^ Top  
  22. makchanka Learned

makchanka
    Parrots:
    CNN isn't exactly trustworthy, and getting your worldview from corporate media makes you gullible, but corporate media is still far better than unfounded social media trash. At least their bullshit is consistent and at least their lies are usually sprinkled with a bit of truth.

Just because CNN is bullshit doesn't mean you need to fall for even dumber bullshit. That just makes you worse than a CNN-bot. If some retard got a radio show and started shrieking that Trump was a Jew from Mars who wants to steal all the Mexican babies you'd believe it, because it "challenges the narrative."

That doesn't make you skeptical in any way. It makes you the opposite of skeptical. Skepticism requires that you demand evidence and that you examine every claim critically--including your own beliefs. I know you're not doing that, because if you were, you wouldn't be defending people whose views aren't even remotely evidence-based.

Challenging the narrative isn't good in itself. Challenging the narrative with fact is what's important. It's hilarious that you think you're not still in the liberal ideology cage.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • STOP! posting STOP! posting x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Lady Error Arcane Literally Hitler

Lady Error
    Parrots:
    Try to find less retarded strawmen next time.

Yes, you got that right.

Alternative media are important precisely because they present facts and evidence that are often omitted by the corporate media. That is lying by omission. Once you have the missing facts, you get a much clearer picture of what is going on.

Your problem is that you didn't take the time to examine the evidence every step of the way and reject the conclusions of those who have done that. Your beliefs tell you that their conclusions cannot be true and you dismiss it all out of hand.

• Bro, do you even lift? Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Shackleton Arbiter Patron

Shackleton
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
    If they've come for the conspiracy theorists, the incels and the Stalinists then that's most of the Codex gone before they've even knocked on the door here.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • nice nice x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. PhantasmaNL Arcane Patron

PhantasmaNL
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
    A few tips.
    Stop using social media. Kill your FB account, like, NOW.
    Stop watching TV.
    More broadly, Stop consuming MSM.
    Get your news from multiple independent sources and form your own opinion instead of being spoonfed a sanitized one.
    There are still good indie sources on YT.
    Don't fall into the Group Think trap (including AJ cs)

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)