Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Parsifarka

Arcane
Cleve has reduced the price to $20! Now to feel a bad case of buyer's remorse for all the schmucks who paid the full $40 price.
Obviously you don't care about supporting INCLINE. We believed, we paid. No regrets; contrariwise, those plebs who didn't pay full price expose themselves as the decline enablers they are.
However, you still can be saved from popamole, it's not too late by thal's wisdom. Please refer to Matthew 20:1-16. We're not envious when joy is in our computer.

LootSeeker

Educated
Cleve has reduced the price to $20! Now to feel a bad case of buyer's remorse for all the schmucks who paid the full $40 price.
I paid the full price and don't feel ripped off or like a schmuck. I knew the price would come down eventually, and I knew, having bought the game on Steam, a platform I don't care for much, that I'd probably have to buy it all over again if I wanted it on GOG. But then Cleve makes an announcement about v.2 within which he states "If you purchase on Steam and Grimoire releases on GOG, you can be assured that your purchase on Steam will be transferred to allow you access on GOG as well - and you will have gotten it at half the price on GOG." So I'll be getting my GOG version for free, which I wasn't expecting. Besides, buying it full price was part of the Grimoire experience.

Bohr

Arcane

Realise you're probably not 100% serious, but what games don't come down in price after a year? Either you'd feel a lot of buyers remorse or pirate all your games, I guess.

Cleve's grandiose promises of an eternally exclusive price keeping out the peasants were amusing, but hard to see anyone who'd followed this game for more than 5 minutes taking that at face value. And even if one did, there's been a year to play the game before those paying $20 get it. I wonder how quickly games like BT4 will end up in bundles, in comparison.

GandGolf

Augur

Realise you're probably not 100% serious, but what games don't come down in price after a year? Either you'd feel a lot of buyers remorse or pirate all your games, I guess.

Cleve's grandiose promises of an eternally exclusive price keeping out the peasants were amusing, but hard to see anyone who'd followed this game for more than 5 minutes taking that at face value. And even if one did, there's been a year to play the game before those paying $20 get it. I wonder how quickly games like BT4 will end up in bundles, in comparison.

Pirate games?!? Why I never! Though I do only wait till the games are on sale (Preferably for $10 or less) before I buy them.

GandGolf

Augur

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 25 Oct @ 12:35pm

I've got private emails that were leaked to me showing members of GameJournoPros mailing list plotting to smear the game having never seen it or ever even interacted with me in the Fall of 2012. They were making up an action list of things to do on the day it was released, including building a Wikipedia page the same day to smear the game. That's exactly what they did, following each bullet point on the action list. One of these guy's "friends" forwarded me all of these emails. No conspiracy here, done in open view on the GameJournoPros mailing list. They did the exact same thing to Brad Wardell and many others, coordinated actions against that person across several different publications in the same 24 hour period.

Biggus

Scholar

I've got private emails that were leaked to me showing members of GameJournoPros mailing list plotting to smear the game having never seen it or ever even interacted with me in the Fall of 2012. They were making up an action list of things to do on the day it was released, including building a Wikipedia page the same day to smear the game. That's exactly what they did, following each bullet point on the action list. One of these guy's "friends" forwarded me all of these emails. No conspiracy here, done in open view on the GameJournoPros mailing list. They did the exact same thing to Brad Wardell and many others, coordinated actions against that person across several different publications in the same 24 hour period.

The only real question here is how this guy is still walking the streets. He is certifiable. Let's assume (in some fantasy parallel universe) that "GameJournoPros" were out to smear him and his game that has between zero and three concurrent players... one asks, why? FFS, just go away Cleve, no-one cares, just be thankful that men with special clothes don't come knocking on your bomb shelter door (because we really need these in Oz). FFS.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

The only real question here is how this guy is still walking the streets. He is certifiable. Let's assume (in some fantasy parallel universe) that "GameJournoPros" were out to smear him and his game that has between zero and three concurrent players... one asks, why? FFS, just go away Cleve, no-one cares, just be thankful that men with special clothes don't come knocking on your bomb shelter door (because we really need these in Oz). FFS.

The real puzzle is why you are so obsessed with me, this game and everything about me. It would seem you toned down your rhetoric about how you were going to kick my ass once I contacted you and told you where you and I could meet in less than an hour once I discovered you lived in Melbourne.

Face it, you have a strong, driving homoerotic obsession with me. Try as you might, you can't bring yourself to meet with me (because you're terrified of me) but you can't resist coming back to this forum to discuss all my "'problems" and diagnose my conditions etc. etc.

Biggus, I'm 56 and and do not smoke, drink or use drugs. I've never been treated by a psychiatrist for mental illness and unlike most of your generation, have never taken any medications at all for depression, mood stabilization - all that ubiquitous stuff your entire generation of millennials finds it impossible to live without and is literally nursed on the same way my generation took vitamins.

I've never been convicted of a crime, charged with a felony, even been in the wrong company or have even frequented places that most people hang around in. I mainly write software, go to the gym and just spent 25 years raising a family and commuting 4 hours a day for 14 years on a train. I read the classics and play computer games.

I am going to be honest with you - one of the reasons I fired you from the beta test is that anybody could see you are a quasi-autistic troublemaker who has got a couple screws loose upstairs. I had a strong hunch that even allowing you to beta test the game was a mistake - that you were a disturbed, unstable and possibly unhinged person. That's why you were sent away. I didn't feel that you were all there mentally. You appeared to vacillate widely in any given email correspondence, just as you do in your posting up here.

So all this diagnoses and compulsive posting and commenting about me, especially after your legendary cowardice where you basically went full bitch on me and went off to hide a couple months, really paints you as a ridiculous person.

Nobody cares what you think of shelter building, my posts or your in-depth repressed homosexual analyses of "my problems."

Weren't you on a thread once talking about being treated currently for bipolar syndrome? I don't understand why you're doing diagnoses of strangers when you yourself are under the care of a doctor right now.

You're clearly a ten car genetic train wreck on par with Baxander, it's just I don't have quite enough information about you yet. I can assure you, if I find out a little more I will be certain to post it up here. I predict you would not come off well just posting the truth about you. As for me, you already know everything about me. There isn't a lot more to find out. As with all true aspies, I'm kind of transparent. You, like all Saps, are a labyrinth of biological horrors, each layer peeled back to reveal more corruption.

I'd bet you have had a couple run-ins with police on many occasions. I just have a hunch. I have a feeling that when I have the time, I will uncover a lot more about you and some of it will almost be as disturbing as finding out that Baxander is a bug-chasing AIDs worshipper.

Biggus

Scholar
CL2aA0y.png

The real puzzle is why you are so obsessed with me, this game and everything about me. It would seem you toned down your rhetoric about how you were going to kick my ass once I contacted you and told you where you and I could meet in less than an hour once I discovered you lived in Melbourne.

Face it, you have a strong, driving homoerotic obsession with me. Try as you might, you can't bring yourself to meet with me (because you're terrified of me) but you can't resist coming back to this forum to discuss all my "'problems" and diagnose my conditions etc. etc.

Biggus, I'm 56 and and do not smoke, drink or use drugs. I've never been treated by a psychiatrist for mental illness and unlike most of your generation, have never taken any medications at all for depression, mood stabilization - all that ubiquitous stuff your entire generation of millennials finds it impossible to live without and is literally nursed on the same way my generation took vitamins.

I've never been convicted of a crime, charged with a felony, even been in the wrong company or have even frequented places that most people hang around in. I mainly write software, go to the gym and just spent 25 years raising a family and commuting 4 hours a day for 14 years on a train. I read the classics and play computer games.

I am going to be honest with you - one of the reasons I fired you from the beta test is that anybody could see you are a quasi-autistic troublemaker who has got a couple screws loose upstairs. I had a strong hunch that even allowing you to beta test the game was a mistake - that you were a disturbed, unstable and possibly unhinged person. That's why you were sent away. I didn't feel that you were all there mentally. You appeared to vacillate widely in any given email correspondence, just as you do in your posting up here.

So all this diagnoses and compulsive posting and commenting about me, especially after your legendary cowardice where you basically went full bitch on me and went off to hide a couple months, really paints you as a ridiculous person.

Nobody cares what you think of shelter building, my posts or your in-depth repressed homosexual analyses of "my problems."

Weren't you on a thread once talking about being treated currently for bipolar syndrome? I don't understand why you're doing diagnoses of strangers when you yourself are under the care of a doctor right now.

You're clearly a ten car genetic train wreck on par with Baxander, it's just I don't have quite enough information about you yet. I can assure you, if I find out a little more I will be certain to post it up here. I predict you would not come off well just posting the truth about you. As for me, you already know everything about me. There isn't a lot more to find out. As with all true aspies, I'm kind of transparent. You, like all Saps, are a labyrinth of biological horrors, each layer peeled back to reveal more corruption.

I'd bet you have had a couple run-ins with police on many occasions. I just have a hunch. I have a feeling that when I have the time, I will uncover a lot more about you and some of it will almost be as disturbing as finding out that Baxander is a bug-chasing AIDs worshipper.

Listen up you fat imbecile. YOU are the one who recently started posting on MY profile. In case you forgot, I'll quote it...

Cleveland Mark Blakemore Still bitter about getting fired from an unpaid job as beta tester? What about talking about how you could kick the developer's ass, discovering you live in the same city 20 minutes away and refusing to meet him to back up your drivel? You now live and die as a complete craven catamite until the end of your days.
Tuesday at 1:29 PM Delete Report
Brofist Comment

So, that clears up who is obsessed with whom. All was quiet until you opened your fat gob.

On your next point, me, terrified of you? FFS, like I said, the only thing I would be worried about is you falling on me. Morbidly obese people hurt when they fall on you.

I'm 62, I don't smoke, or do drugs, I do drink, though what the hell that has to do with anything is beyond me. Not quite sure exactly what the issue is with 'my generation' because since we are a mere 6 years apart, we are both of the same one? We all know you aren't that smart, but since I was a beta tester 25 years ago or whenever the fuck it was, how the hell could I be a millennial? The numbers don't add up you clown. I see now why you can't code, you can't even count. I think I even mentioned my age before.

Let's see, since you fired me, you know who I am. If you know who I am, come over and see me, and we can work things out. You clearly haven't the faintest idea, since you have accused me of being about a dozen different people, so take your foot out of your mouth and grow a brain.

You keep posting, I'll keep posting. You STFU, I'll do the same. It's easy. Notice it's has an apostrophe here. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. You might learn why this is one day, though I doubt it.

You are a real piece of work and a complete fuckwit. You accuse me of having a screw loose? FFS, you are the one who is delusional. A smear campaign? Who the fuck would need to smear you, you do it every time you open your fat flapper. It must've been a good smear campaign though, it worked, your masterpiece of a game has no players. Wonder why?

Go away Cleve. Hop back in your bunker and play with your crappy pathetic broken buggy game, and keep telling yourself that it is masterpiece. ZERO PLAYERS. lol

Now just shhhh, and I'll do the same. Deal?

Bohr

Arcane
FFS, just go away Cleve, no-one cares, just be thankful that men with special clothes don't come knocking on your bomb shelter door (because we really need these in Oz). FFS.

If you really don't care about Grimoire and don't want to read Cleve's posts, why visit this subforum? Seems pretty easy to just stop following these threads :M

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm starting to think that Biggus might actually be an alt of Cleveland Mark Blakemore , created to keep the game visible and threads about it interesting. Apart from some superficial posting similarities, it seems almost beyond belief that a 62 (!?) year old man could care enough about a particular PC game to post with such obsession. If you're a real person Biggus, it's time to evaluate your priorities in life.

Biggus

Scholar
FFS, just go away Cleve, no-one cares, just be thankful that men with special clothes don't come knocking on your bomb shelter door (because we really need these in Oz). FFS.

If you really don't care about Grimoire and don't want to read Cleve's posts, why visit this subforum? Seems pretty easy to just stop following these threads :M

I certainly don't care about Grimoire, and I don't want to read Cleve's posts, which is why I didn't provoke him, and why I asked him to shhh and I'll reciprocate. Simple. He is the one who sent me the threats (again). Why would l let a fat loser like him prevent me from looking at a forum?

All he has to do is shut his flapper.

I think the fact that I included his joke of a game, you know the one with ZERO PLAYERS (1 or 2 on a big day) in my grabs of the other trainwreck, Bard's Tale.
He got a teeny bit upset, and responded the only way he knows, with childish, hidden, and moronic gibberish, issuing threats and throwing insults.

Biggus

Scholar
I'm starting to think that Biggus might actually be an alt of Cleveland Mark Blakemore , created to keep the game visible and threads about it interesting. Apart from some superficial posting similarities, it seems almost beyond belief that a 62 (!?) year old man could care enough about a particular PC game to post with such obsession. If you're a real person Biggus, it's time to evaluate your priorities in life.

Interesting theory. I've been accused of being that many people, I've lost track of who I am.
I know the difference between a pronoun and an article. That's truly what separates the obese from the rest :)

Let's be clear. I don't care about Grimoire, and I am far from being obsessed? I respond to the rantings of a delusional imbecile, and I am the one who is obsessed?
Think about it, if someone sent you a private message, complete with veiled threats and stupid nonsense, would you consider responding to these as being obsessive?
You gotta wonder.

I'd LOVE to know what the superficial posting similarities are, if only so I don't repeat them. I shudder to think that my words could be confused with those of a plonker dropkick :P

If you think that poking fun at the fat boy is high on my priority list, you couldn't be more wrong. I have about a zillion other priorities, he doesn't even rate. He's good for some light entertainment.
Speaking of which, I might go watch some.

Is that knock at my door? Wonder who it could be. Maybe he tracked me down :P

lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom