Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire - soundtrack

Diggfinger

Arcane
Some blessed soul posted the entire Grimoire soundtrack on Youtube!

For when you're on the road but just gotta have a scoop of Grimoire greatness.
The speed of some of the tracks sounds a bit off. Anyway, better than nothing I guess.

Link
Description:
"A 2017 RPG by Golden Era Games. Most of the music was composed in late 90s and some of them even have system exclusive commands for Roland SCC-1/SC-88 devices. The midi files here are being played on Roland Sound Canvas VA in SC-88 Pro mode."

Diggfinger

Arcane
Eh, you mind elaborating on that piracy rating, MaskedMan

Far as I know listening to music on Youtube is not illegal?
(Plus I bought the game when it was still full price)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom