Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

SwiftCrack

Arcane
I didn't get the crashing issue that some people reported while double clicking portraits.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Okay I have my lovely shiny copy of the legendary game. Doesn't work in Wine as I'm getting some kind of MIDI error. That's with a 64-bit prefix - I'm going to try it with a 32-bit prefix and see what happens. It may need some old libraries, so I'm going to play around with winetricks and see.

Currently I have it running under windows in a Virtualbox VM and it seems fine.

I can barely believe my eyes. It's like aliens have landed and invited us into the galactic community. In fact, I predict that will happen tomorrow.

Sankari

Novice
My first message wasn't supposed to be Grimwah related, but DAMN.

I am interested to see what these end times look like.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Even the credits text was updated:

MmWzfoP.png

:love:

D!!

Educated
Instabought when notification about release popped up on my phone. Fuck my work, can't wait to play it. Congratulations, Cleve. Sorry for doubting you.
:hype:

GlutenBurger

Cipher
Still no tool tips on stats. Still no idea how to throw shit from my alt hand. The shitty glitch that happens with smooth turning is still there. And no manual.

I am a bit underwhelmed. Looks mainly like superdemo with more content and a few extra things patched in...

Alt weapons work.

How nigger ? How ?

I... don't know. I definitely had the bard throwing a bullet in the default party when I was just randomly testing things, but now I can't get it to happen again on purpose. It's there somewhere. Just turn smooth turning off.

The stats are intelligence, wisdom, willpower, strength, constitution, speed, agility, fellowship, devotion, met(i forget), and destiny. Fellowship is charisma and destiny is luck, and the rest are standard.

And just turn smooth turning off. You don't want to play the entire game with unnecessary frames.

jfunk

Augur
Damn, now poor Cleve is going to have to deal with all the tards that don't know how to operate their PCs.

What do you mean my GPU controls how it appears on screen? What's an aspect ratio and how do I install one? How can I create a party without a PDF telling me what buttons to press?

hitfan

Double Sided Games
Developer
I JUST WOKE UP A FEW MINUTES GO......

TIME FOR A DOUBLE DOSE OF INCLINE!!!!!

I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING FOR MY BACKER KEYS!!!!!!!!

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeeeeeeah not buying at that price. Seems all macro, micro and nano-issues are not fixed yet and to be honest I just don't want to give 40€ to Cleve :positive:

Lord Andre

Arcane
Still no tool tips on stats. Still no idea how to throw shit from my alt hand. The shitty glitch that happens with smooth turning is still there. And no manual.

I am a bit underwhelmed. Looks mainly like superdemo with more content and a few extra things patched in...

Alt weapons work.

How nigger ? How ?

I... don't know. I definitely had the bard throwing a bullet in the default party when I was just randomly testing things, but now I can't get it to happen again on purpose. It's there somewhere. Just turn smooth turning off.

The stats are intelligence, wisdom, willpower, strength, constitution, speed, agility, fellowship, devotion, met(i forget), and destiny. Fellowship is charisma and destiny is luck, and the rest are standard.

And just turn smooth turning off. You don't want to play the entire game with unnecessary frames.

My dark skinned compadre I've been turning smooth turning off since Mychael Jackson shared your complexion.

And if you click on any other portret but the first, first, then you can click it and there's no crash.

Now, please don't get offended by my jokes and explain what each stat does to me, even the "standard" ones.

I must create a party and my OCD's been killing me for days on the stats.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom