Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
On one hand one could conclude that this thread and the other one were started due to the presence of massive butthurt.

But on the other hand, bryce is likely sitting back and thinking to (fooling?) himself that he started them to cause butthurt.

It's like the old chicken and the egg conundrum. Fascinating.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Itt, people were massively voting for Trash to step down. Moderators got desperate and edited the OP and poll options.

My point was made wether you want to admit it or not :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You realize moderators can't edit things in site feedback, right? Only the administration :P

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's sad how much better hhr is at this than you. Go into the troll night Guido Herman, you serve no purpose any more.
GuntherHermann.jpg

Glyphwright

Oh look, a moderator edited the OP. :roll:
I'm pretty sure that it was FartRider who edited the OP to paint himself as the victim.
Yes, and he also edited the thread title and poll options, which no one but moderators/admins can do. CockRider has magical powers like that. :roll:

Any more proof that the pro-moderation anti-christian crowd are retarded subhumans? :roll:

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Itt, people were massively voting for Trash to step down.
That's a blatant lie. I entered the thread one minute or two after you created it and the LIBRUL option was already ahead. There's no need to lie to "make" your point.

Glyphwright

DU used his powers over space and time that he received during a unholy ceremony from Satan himself to change the poll retroactively.
Are you trying to be ironic? I can attest to the fact that this thread had a different title and only two poll options when I first clicked on it, and was about Trash getting demoted from moderation. So yes, if Ultimoron isn't lying about moderators having no editing powers in Site Feedback, then DU really has retroactively changed the poll options. Admittedly, the edit is much funnier than the lame nonsense Trash/Ulticretin usually write.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DU used his powers over space and time that he received during a unholy ceremony from Satan himself to change the poll retroactively.
Are you trying to be ironic?
Of course not, I was present at the ceremony.

Why do you think so?
It's simply my opinion that the SSPX worshiping christradry that he pushes in every thread he participates in is just his trolling persona. Feel free to disagree, no skin off my back.

Repressed Homosexual
I still have yet to hear a single rational reason as to why any of his behavior, although usually inflammatory, is any worse in comparison to all the people who make constant posts and threads celebrating rape, cruelty and genocide. It looks to me that what people don't want to hear is voices criticizing this sort of debauched behavior.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I still have yet to hear a single rational reason as to why any of his behavior, although usually inflammatory, is any worse in comparison to all the people who make constant posts and threads celebrating rape, cruelty and genocide. It looks to me that what people don't want to hear is voices criticizing this sort of debauched behavior.

It's not about that, HHR, at least as far as I'm concerned. He started a thread in Site Feedback. He has to suffer the consequences.

C&C!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom