Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Monty

Arcane
:bro:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
there's a lot of new posts in the contact us subsection with accounts with <50 posts asking to have their passwords resent :3

That's not an automated process?

It is if you own the account. Not if you want to supply a random gmail and tell us to send the pwd of an inactive account to it so you can get back into GD :3

Glyphwright

One of the few remaining entertaining posters, and you drive him away too?

The trannies left/watered down to unnoticeable level. Wyrmlord became boring and repetitive and isn't posting much. Andhaira got castrated. Jim Prophet got banned for no reason. Cloaked Figure isn't posting much, and when he is it's little more than "olol shit cock anus". Cleveland left. Korgan left. Basically, anyone who is in anyway above the depressingly low intellectual level of the grey mass - gets either driven out or banned altogether. Who's left on the forum? Retard egomaniacal moderators and their loyal cocksuckers.

RPGCodex has finally turned into a mainstream popamole nazimoderator forum. It is accomplished. Everything of value was lost. Nothing of value remains.

Glyphwright

Go fuck yourself. I come and go on my own terms, not that of your crowd of average every-day sheeple. I am my own master. Go back to nibbling on moderator cock.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

The trannies left/watered down to unnoticeable level. Wyrmlord became boring and repetitive and isn't posting much. Andhaira got castrated. Jim Prophet got banned for no reason. Cloaked Figure isn't posting much, and when he is it's little more than "olol shit cock anus". Cleveland left. Korgan left. Basically, anyone who is in anyway above the depressingly low intellectual level of the grey mass - gets either driven out or banned altogether. Who's left on the forum? Retard egomaniacal moderators and their loyal cocksuckers.

RPGCodex has finally turned into a mainstream popamole nazimoderator forum. It is accomplished. Everything of value was lost. Nothing of value remains.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Cleve is posting away merrily and even got a stickied newspost. Stop the lies, start the truths liberal.

Repressed Homosexual
If there is one thing that does bother me, it is knuckle dragging, ingrariating, or sycophantic behavior. No one can engage in it, and call himself a man.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
As long as people back up their points I don't give a shit what they spew on the boards. Crying like a bitch in Site Feedback looking for attention and finally ASKING to be banned, well, you get what you deserve (and ask for).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

The trannies left/
watered down to unnoticeable level. Wyrmlord became boring and repetitive and isn't posting much. Andhaira got castrated. Jim Prophet got banned for no reason. Cloaked Figure isn't posting much, and when he is it's little more than "olol shit cock anus". Cleveland left. Korgan left. Basically, anyone who is in anyway above the depressingly low intellectual level of the grey mass - gets either driven out or banned altogether. Who's left on the forum? Retard egomaniacal moderators and their loyal cocksuckers.

'k

EG

Nullified
Go fuck yourself. I come and go on my own terms, not that of your crowd of average every-day sheeple. I am my own master. Go back to nibbling on moderator cock.
:(

And I thought we were the best of friends.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Agreed, we have Andhaira running around

Andhaira is smart. He wants to be here, so whenever he gets to close to the edge, we basically just ask him to back off a bit and he does. Also, notice how most of his posts now are opinions (slight trolls most often) on 4E and such in the Gazebo and a bit of lame trolling in Politics. He was put away for flooding the forum with shit (like FretRider's doing now), but he doesn't do that anymore. If Frettieboy comes back one day and proves to be a learning animal like Andhaira, I doubt anyone will take issue with it.

Plus, Andhaira never broke the "don't push the IRL-angle"-rule (since the DS-affair), and that rule has become quite sacred since the last couple of bullshit-scandals that pushed into real life. Though I'm extremely laissez-faire in my moderation, I do think it's a very wise decision to crack down hard and fast on any IRL-type shit.

Still don't know what to think of those two. Either they are extremely dedicated trolls who never break character or they really are that sad in actuality.

Both, I'm afraid.

Is there anything of value in the Codex?

Coming from you I hope that's not a serious question.

Glyphwright

Andhaira never broke the "don't push the IRL-angle"-rule
He posted Dicksmoker's real-life name and facebook page, as well as wrote lewd and offensive messages to the girl Dicksmoker was lusting over, and sent her Dicksmoker's GD thread. This caused the girl to permanently break any contact with Dicksmoker, and is the reason he doesn't post here anymore.

Yeah, that's nowhere near the level of crimes committed by FretRider. :roll:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
At least andy posts about arpeegees. And isn't uruguayan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom