Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guild Wars: Factions - Beta Weekend

merry andrew

Erudite
It starts tonight (March 24) at midnight PST. I have three invitations I can give out if anyone wants to try it (everyone who has Guild Wars should be able to do the same). I got an email from fileplanet saying you can only create high-level characters and try out 4 of the missions from the new continent, but I'm not sure if there's any other content.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
I guess I might have a look.

I gave up on GW a very long time ago. But hey, Im curyarse and drunk of my nut.

EDIT:
GGEEZUS FKING KRIST HOW BIG IS THE FUCKING PATCH MANG

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Okay. Im in.
Andrew, you should still be in my "friends"?

EDit:
Ive walked out some door and another bazillion files are loading. Mebbe we should hoox up.
If so, say yes and I'll pop back into the original hub.

EDIT2:
What are your names?

merry andrew

Erudite
I baleted everything a while back, so I dunno if I'm on your list. My only character for the Prophecies Campaign is Tuckle The Merry, but I need to recreate one for the beta event because the one I made is awful. Still if you add Tuckle then I should show up on there with whatever character I'm gonna make for the beta weekend.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
OKay, I've been trying to add you, but it keeps coming up with a msg that you are already added as "Tuckle Ginth".

Yet, it says in my friends list that you aren't online(?).

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Okay, I'm fighting against the Shiro(?) and trying to get the Luxins on our side.

Or something. There's a giant turtle that is just beggin to be made into soup.

'Cept it is on my iside. Apparently.

ixg

Erudite
ritualist here...:cool:

moraam uyul

my guild went for the kurzicks cuz there are too many new players with the luxons right now :roll:

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Oh I am not in a guild.
Too much drunkiness and lack of respect for teenage angst or something.

Someone needs to start a "loners" guild; where no-one gives a fuck about groups but you can still globally chat with people if you so desire.

Helioth

Scholar
Hey, my characters are: Helioth Hawkeye, Asgarath Daggerfall and Lothil spellhowler.

Add me if you like, I'd be up for a 'loners' guild

Binary

Liturgist
Want to join mine? Me and some friends decided to make one. 2 rules only:

1) Behave maturely
2) Have fun

Find Lyan The Rover or Saros The Rover online and I'll get ya on board ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom