Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Guilty Gear Thread - Xrd SIGN released on Steam

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Where the hell is Xrd on pc

Stompa

Arcane
What did you expect, that ArkSys would actually release a relevant version on PC? Ha! Revelator will come only after Revelator #2 Reload Core.

Martius

Liturgist
Hopefully it wont be messed up as European release on ps3/ps4. Too bad that next version will be out on consoles next year so they will probably take their sweet time with it.

amdus

Arbiter
Arc System Works releasing 5 titles on Steam by summer 2016.

Quote from their home page http://arcsystemworksu.com/arc-system-works-releasing-5-titles-on-steam-by-summer-2016/
Posted December 8, 2015

Arc System Works, developer of world-class fighting games such as the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series, is excited to announce that they will be releasing Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, River City Super Sports Challenge ~All-Star Special~ (Published by H2 Interactive) and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend (Published by H2 Interactive) on the PC game distribution platform, Steam.

amdus

Arbiter

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yea I've played like... four versions of the game?

Still, lots of great games to buy soon. Will be interesting to see how they will treat the engrish in the title...

Perkel

Arcane
It's Sign version though. :roll:

What did you expect ? That they will skip earlier version ?
I mean those games aren't 90' fighting games where you had few cutscenes for a story.
Story mode for Blazblue i got for Vita is like 15 hours long and has multiple choice scenarios.

Once they will release older titles they will follow up with newest one and when they will be working on new title then they will release it along with other ports of game.

Either way good stuff. Loved Guilty Gear. PC version of that game was godtier because it had adjustable game speed. Everytime my friends come over we literally broke few keyboards. My first broken keyboard was because of that game.

Quatlo

Arcane
I still have to wait for Dizzy an Johnny :negative:

At least Slayer and I-no are in, but Slayer has nerfed voice.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Well, I hoped earlier release actually. But given that they're preparing more games for Steam, I guess this is good enough. Keep them coming.

(Though I wish someday they catch up the release parity and support cross-play between PC and consoles.)

Gerrard

Arcane
I mean those games aren't 90' fighting games where you had few cutscenes for a story.
Story mode for Blazblue i got for Vita is like 15 hours long and has multiple choice scenarios.

Once they will release older titles they will follow up with newest one and when they will be working on new title then they will release it along with other ports of game.
:nocountryforshitposters:
BBCS had all of the original story mode included.

I still have to wait for Dizzy an Johnny :negative:

At least Slayer and I-no are in, but Slayer has nerfed voice.
Don't tell me they already replaced Slayer's voice in the patch.

Gerrard

Arcane
Fucking currency exchange rates man. :negative:

E:
H16sj06.jpg

Last edited:

Quatlo

Arcane
Played for 6 hours with my friend.
Its like supercharged GG:XAC+R on crack.
Play it, its great.

Stompa

Arcane
I kinda wish it wasn't :prosper:

Though it does have a better design for Raven than Revelator.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Lucky you, it is most excellent in all respects. Like, I'd honestly sa that there's never been a game that looks as good at the two Xrd games (a big part in that is that Xrd games are games made with a distinct visual style, in painstaking detail, rather than just a soulless attempt at photorealism). Another more amusing fact for storyfags like me is that both ArcSys fighting game franchises have superior storytelling compared to vast majority of fighting games. Particularly ironic/hilarious that for example Bioware completely fails to measure up ArcSys storytelling. And they do this sort of thing with their niche fighting games. Warning tho, the story mode is still non-interactive like in -SIGN- but the production values have taken a big jump up. Extremely noticiable in the fight scenes, like Slayer's rematch with Bedman.

(even if IMO playing fighting games in some other way than at an arcade cabinet or sitting on a couch in front of your TV with a controller in your hands is downright blasphemous)

PS: Remember to fish.

EDIT: This is a p cool vid:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom