Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Happy Valentine's Day RPG Codex!

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
sketch1581658783304.jpg

Alex

Arcane
Indeed, happy st. Valentine feast. While there are many different legends about him, he is most commonly believed to have been a bishop and for marrying Christian couples secretly. He is also believed to have restored the sight to the daughter of a judge who persecuted Christians, causing him to convert and release those he had persecuted. Eventually, he was martyred.

Farewell young Prince into the night

Cheers to all of our Codexian comrades who are no longer with us - whether by illness, tragedy or marriage.

Farewell young Prince into the night

Who wants to be my codex valentine?

Prerequisites for being my valentine:

1. Played at least 75 cumulative hours of Daggerfall. (can be via Daggerfall Unity, but original experience is preferred...PM screenshot of playtime)
2. Beaten the authoritative version of Fallout 1 without dying to Ian once.
3. Does not currently have Origin or Battle.net installed
4. Received multiple endings in Grimoire and never complained publicly about not receiving Indiegogo pledge rewards. (Will verify by screening your entire post history)
5. Enjoys long sessions of post-coital Dwarf Fortress
6. Has read at least three books of each of the following authors: Dostoevsky, Kafka, Kierkegaard, Solzhenitsyn and Hemmingway

Also, I do not want flowers or chocolate - simply send me proof that you have convinced the Arcanum Multiverse developers to release an additional patch that incorporates some of Drog's newest fixes.

Only then will I allow you the privilege of holding my hand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom