Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has anyone here played Witcher 3?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
is this blue & yellow skybox from the default game, or something the dude added?

(timestamped video to the part/skybox i mean... NOT referring to the thumbnail image or to any other part of the video)

It should take only 2 seconds for anyone who has played witcher 3 to answer this question. Thanks in advance.

overly excitable young man

Don't remember seeing anything like that, but don't remember what i actually saw.
I hope it was boobs.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
yah it does seem a little too cartoonish for the default game, but I wanted to ask anyway.

I like how the skybox looks but i'd rather play the game vanilla for a first time through.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
is this blue & yellow skybox from the default game, or something the dude added?

(timestamped video to the part/skybox i mean... NOT referring to the thumbnail image or to any other part of the video)

It should take only 2 seconds for anyone who has played witcher 3 to answer this question. Thanks in advance.

that shit looks modded my nigga:hug:

Vatnik Wumao
yah it does seem a little too cartoonish for the default game, but I wanted to ask anyway.

I like how the skybox looks but i'd rather play the game vanilla for a first time through.
In terms of recommendations, I'd say that you should start playing on Death March from the get-go. You'll curse the times when you'll have to do long rotations based around Quen, but it leads to an overall better experience as far as I'm concerned.

Falksi

Arcane
Just watching a few seconds of that video made me want to take a nap, such is the strength of the dullness which emits from TW3

Alex

Arcane
play unmodded and look up in the sky often. This is how glorious potato skies look like, try not to get depressed when you leave your home on following day.

Except in Poland there is always a chance of raining, right?
sure, in general i just look up to avoid golden rain in cities though

I rated your post informative. In fact, I think it might be too much information.

hexer

That's a badly modded skybox.
The colors are oversaturated.
The vanilla one is more dramatic.. like it's always some epic sunset going on somewhere

Funposter

Arcane

bro the default skyboxes for dawn and dusk are the most vibrantly (and offensively) red and orange things i have ever seen in a video game. they are heinous.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
one thing i don't understand about ppl who use really heavy reshade lists, beyond the obvious overuse of DoF and bloom and all that, is why do they make everything so fucking dark?

the contrast is always turnt up and u can't see shit.

Because Geralt is blind like a bat and looks like nosferatu, haven't you read the books only modders did?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom