Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The Codex will catch the Watch anyway - you are simply too many and temperacl pockets are as deep as mine ... but the race was fun...
I greatly appreciate all donations to Larian - this will be a great turn based crpg with a cool editor.

Divinity: Original Sin
Well, I gave some today. I was waiting for my credit card close it's bill for this month so I would pay only in june, but then again, the watch is closing in... Now the time for closing is postponed so maybe I'll throw more cash next month. And fuck my car. I can fix it later...

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
As has previously been mentioned, this race has no losers
My goal was to

a) reunite my old Watcher community
b) bring the Codex to an supreme effort
c) help Larian with the 1 Million goal

I think everything worked out well...
Elder Spy tricks ;)

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So guys, what do I need to donate to get a copy of this? I'm a poorfag in thirdworldia, but I can probably throw in a $20 to defeat the watch.
$25 for a guaranteed copy, anything less for a chance that one of the rich fags takes pity on you and graces you with one of the 16 copies he already has.

EDIT: RSA is thirldwordia now?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
So guys, what do I need to donate to get a copy of this? I'm a poorfag in thirdworldia, but I can probably throw in a $20 to defeat the watch.
$25 for a guaranteed copy, anything less for a chance that one of the rich fags takes pity on you and graces you with one of the 16 copies he already has.

EDIT: RSA is thirldwordia now?
25$ and I have up to the 10th to decide? Okay. I should be in for a May donation.

It is when you want to garner sympathy.

Oh, I don't need a copy - you wan' it, IDtent?
Oh, that would be nice. I'd feel bad not donating though, so I'm still in for $20 if you'll commit to that.

Angthoron

Arcane
IDtenT grotsnik

Updated my forfeits.txt

But yeah, IDtenT, feel free to chip in anyway, if you have a chance to.

Note to all: Pls to tag me or PM with this stuff, I try to see all of the people's wishes but sometimes something might get lost between the posts.

And yeah, still missing 60 people's wishes or so.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
My pledge to KS failed due to my CC is being blocked because I forgot to pay the debt accrued on the filthy kwan money part of my credit card (The culprit is the PE pledge)
I am gladly pledging my hard earned Turkish liras converted at the rate of 0.533784 to filthy dollars to this cock race between TEH CODEX and the watch.
I believe this race feels like it's fixed with too much fraternizing with the enemy... Oh.. Wait.. It passed.. Thank you hive mind. Dead to der wach.. :mob:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom