Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Here's what's going to happen if you drive Infinitron away

overly excitable young man

Jews write good news.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Infinitron as predicted by an AI (thanks to The Red Knight)
7HqGHi1.png

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
If you drive Infinitron away us blobber fans can take over and we promise only to post blobber news. Think about it, its a good deal for everybody

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's the good old benevolent Crispy. He's just a loving and caring person.

Do you know that in fact he's the hero of the JarlFrank story? It's true.

I never imagined saying this but you gotta love Crispy. He's benevolent towards all, nurses no grievances and is practically the patron Saint of the Codex. That's why I promised him I would kill him last.

What number am I on the KILL LIST?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's the good old benevolent Crispy. He's just a loving and caring person.

Do you know that in fact he's the hero of the JarlFrank story? It's true.

I never imagined saying this but you gotta love Crispy. He's benevolent towards all, nurses no grievances and is practically the patron Saint of the Codex. That's why I promised him I would kill him last.

What number am I on the KILL LIST?
All of them

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
The primary thing I dislike about Infinitron is how he treats the Codex Curator on Steam. If you end up putting literally everything on it despite how mediocre/boring/shit it is even if the review reads "It's complete and total dogshit, utter failure of a game and the best RPG ever made. 4/10 Recommended" then why even have it in the first place? You may as well browse the Turn-Based and RPG tags instead.

The primary thing I dislike about Infinitron is how he treats the Codex Curator on Steam. If you end up putting literally everything on it despite how mediocre/boring/shit it is even if the review reads "It's complete and total dogshit, utter failure of a game and the best RPG ever made. 4/10 Recommended" then why even have it in the first place? You may as well browse the Turn-Based and RPG tags instead.
Cause nobody cares about it and he's just doing it half-assed.
Steam Curator. :hahano:

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Infinitron is a typical fascist liberal with an agenda. This whole forum is slowly turning into an extension of the same sort of faggotry seen over at ResetEra.
Infinitron is not politically motivated, you dumbass, he's just an amoral merchant. He will do whatever it takes to make this site prosper, even if that means sacrificing everything the codex stands for.

VD would have been a more brutal and unpopular leader perhaps, but he would have also turned this into a Platonic republic, a kind of boring but definitely more virtuous place.

Vatnik Wumao
Infinitron is a typical fascist liberal with an agenda. This whole forum is slowly turning into an extension of the same sort of faggotry seen over at ResetEra.
Infinitron is not politically motivated, you dumbass, he's just an amoral merchant. He will do whatever it takes to make this site prosper, even if that means sacrificing everything the codex stands for.
Lets not forget that it is better for the Jew to work in the open rather than from the shadows and in secrecy of the Goyim. :^)

saeci

Arcane
"Thus, Jewry is thriving precisely there where the people are still ignorant, or not free, or economically backward. It is there that Jewry has a champ libre. And instead of raising, by its influence, the level of education, instead of increasing knowledge, generating economic fitness in the native population — instead of this the Jew, wherever he has settled, has still more humiliated and debauched the people; there humaneness was still more debased and the educational level fell still lower; there inescapable, inhuman misery, and with it despair, spread still more disgustingly. Ask the native population in our border regions: What is propelling the Jew — and has been propelling him for centuries? You will receive a unanimous answer: mercilessness. ‘He has been prompted so many centuries only by pitilessness to us, only by the thirst for our sweat and blood.'"

- Dostoevsky, March 1877.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Too much anti. Why can't we all just be nice to each other.
And before you come up with: "It's just fun."
It seems to hurt Infinitron.
It is a show that we are all different people from different cultures,and pride in one's own culture. It is a celebration of difference and diversity! You sound like a bigot there,not being able to take a little banter and disregarding other people's cultures in the way,as expected from a shekel counter.

You are saying that now just because you still find fun in "lol holocaust" "shekel shekel" and so on.
So you try to defend it by saying it's fun.
The offended people won't say anything because it's already lost.
This "rpg" site is creating right wingers by the dozen with stuff like that.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This "rpg" site is creating right wingers by the dozen with stuff like that
Ahhh no,it is not creating right wingers. This is the final destination for any self respecting person that thinks Hitler was too liberal and progressive!

You're offending me right now Red Panda
Yeah,it seems that he is pretty racist and a bigot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom