Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Moink

Cipher
Tempted to pick it up after that review, but I know it will just enter the backlog and never see the light of day again.

Gerrard

Arcane
Tempted to pick it up after that review, but I know it will just enter the backlog and never see the light of day again.
It's $30 for a less complex Dwarf Fortress with a usable UI, so essentially you're paying 30 bucks for a UI.

Suicidal

Arcane
This guy is pretty great. Found him by his Dark Messiah review and after that I binge-watched almost all of his videos. Hope he doesn't get banned for his "problematic" humor.

Moink

Cipher
This guy is pretty great. Found him by his Dark Messiah review and after that I binge-watched almost all of his videos. Hope he doesn't get banned for his "problematic" humor.

Nah the only thing I can think of that might get him in trouble is if some dev takes offense and shoves a DMCA on his video because "they don't want content like that assoicated with their game" or some shit, someone already did it with a gif he used in his morrowind video.

gaussgunner

Arcane
Saw this guy's Gothic review or sth in another thread.
I like his understated wrongthink humor.
How does he do it without laughing.
Text to speech course.
No.
That is his real voice.
This just might be incline.

Beastro

Arcane

The annoying thing that makes me put off replaying is getting sucked into installing tons of mods and trying to make them all work together.

Last edited:

gaussgunner

Arcane
He made me wanna try Cataclysm DDA. It's like Nethack in a zombie apocalypse, on the surface not dungeons, with turn-based driving.

Died about 20 times in 3 hours. Still haven't gotten far enough to meet an NPC I can talk to. Finally found a working car which seems to be key to survival early on. Then I cut myself on a broken window while looting the first house, then got murdered by a zombie soldier on the way back to the car. :argh:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Found only one Potato reference, cool.
Bit tired of mixing them easterneuropean countries.

Got bored and left

Windows 7 Bandera :D

This guy knows more about Eastern Europe than his entire continent combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murk

Arcane
My inbred cousin Sseth gives a concise explanation as to what happened to JarlFrank's recent stint as a game writer:

f18aeefe005470d63af510c8ad79550b.png

also, the music video from the credits:

Last edited:

Bocian

Arcane
I have a feeling that listing all these people in the credits takes more time than making the rest of the video.

Big Wrangle

They probably take a while but there is no way copypasting the the patron names takes more time than recording footage, dealing with the bugs and crashes in the process, editing, writing the script and coming with the memes combined.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom