Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

how many sex there is in witcher game pls

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
i've had two sex are there more

Angthoron

Arcane
so many sex that you will be like omg i never thought i could have so much sex (c) BioWare.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Huge spoiler ahead,read at your own risk.
All the sex scenes have the same animations beside the one on the unicorn,that was special.And no doggy style for fuck sake,what the hell happened?Polaks no likey from behindy?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
All the sex scenes have the same animations beside the one on the unicorn,that was special.And no doggy style for fuck sake,what the hell happened?Polaks no likey from behindy?
lol

then why should I keep on playing this trash

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Game could've been saved if those var Attre twins were ploughable.
Or the Crach daughter,she was so fine and she kept poking at Geraldo being a lap dog for Yennefer.She wanted the D for fuck sake,Geraldo do something...:negative:

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yen, Triss, Keira, Sasha, that skellige dyke, 3 whores at the Passiflora, and a couple more at the dock's brothel (lots of docking, in that one, codex approved!). That's the ones I got so far.

Last edited:

RPGMaster

Savant
Cock blocked by the fencing lass. Goddamnit.

This shit is even more frustrating than real life.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
how to sex unicorn.help

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I hear that unicorn sex does not break Triss romance, is it true?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Too bad you can't fuck Cerys, I think she's hawt.
ulVuoa2.png

Another thing that bugs me is that sauna scene in Skellige. We get to see some wrinkly old hag, but we are deprived of the view of Ciri's firm young tits. What the fuck is wrong with CDP devs?

Athelas

Arcane
Another thing that bugs me is that sauna scene in Skellige. We get to see some wrinkly old hag, but we are deprived of the sight of the view of Ciri's firm young tits. What the fuck is wrong with CDP devs?
I think they're trolling their fan base.

It seems to be working.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
lol

then why should I keep on playing this trash
loot? i dunno, stopped playing before the first fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom