Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have decided to violate my Grimoire NDA. Ask me anything

Texas Red

Whiner
These Cleve threads on the front page are starting to piss me the fuck off. Transfer them to some special retardo sub-forum so they wouldn't taint my RPG surfing experience.

BTW, way to go on using your real name on a forum where you appear as a narcissist dick. The internet provides you with a benefit: anonymity. And you lost it.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Keldorn said:
(Expected)

I predict :

1. You have not seen the end of war, especially world war. Someday World War III will be regarded as that little war they had before World War IV and V. The war that is coming will make the previous one pale in comparison.

2. You have not seen an end to the exponential increase in civilian and non-combatant deaths that have characterized every single major conflict since 1918. The next world war will kill off at least half the civilian population of the Earth when it starts to wind down.

3. Nobody is at the helm of the world. Some of the wealthiest people on Earth have proven they can expedite the destruction of order in societies at rates that previous tyrants have only dreamed of. There is no evidence of any kind over the prior century they can maintain any order or prevent any conflicts from occurring. This station wagon goes downhill all the time. There are some people who can switch gears, pull on the brake or play with the windshield wipers. There is nobody and no organization anywhere that has demonstrated they can make this wreck go uphill.

4. In the past ten years, all the forces I predicted would come together ten years ago have behaved as though they are following a script I wrote out in advance. In all fairness I owe an enormous debt to all the other people I have stood on the shoulders of, like Robert Kaplan or Oswald Spengler or Lewis Mumford. Irregardless, my record of predicting the future speaks for itself. Everybody who has predicted at least 8 major trends correctly in the world since 1998, including global cooling, global famine, the nuclear bull market in Russia and China, robot terminators, the death of pollinators, the oxygen death of the oceans, America's loss of credibility and alienation, the Chinese capture of the Panama Canal, the resurgence in Marxist-led Latin American nations, raise your hand. That's why my hand is the only one in the room that is up. Even now, only a few of you have only recently even become sufficiently aware of these developments to be capable of recognizing the veracity of my previous intimations about the future.

You can rest assured that the future is going to look pretty much the way I have painted it. I'm not the one out of touch with reality. You are. You are also in the majority. Which means ... you're almost certainly wrong. I don't want to rub it in because by the time it dawns on you I knew what I was talking about, you're going to be like that guy in the fuel depo, immersed in flames and watching your own fingers burn off.

If you want to see what the future looks like, read Cormac MacCarthy's THE ROAD. Like that except without the upbeat sickly sweet rose-colored glasses.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The Walkin' Dude said:
These Cleve threads on the front page are starting to piss me the fuck off. Transfer them to some special retardo sub-forum so they wouldn't taint my RPG surfing experience.

BTW, way to go on using your real name on a forum where you appear as a narcissist dick. The internet provides you with a benefit: anonymity. And you lost it.

That's a great avatar you picked. Is that like a way-cool self-mutilating lesbian hipster? You're obviously low down with the hoe down, I bet if I looked up cool in the dictionary they'd have a picture of your face beside it. Wicked! Get some more parts pierced, soon. That'll show sew-sigh-etty. You make a statement by driving sharp instruments into your own flesh and that message is, "If you're a veterinarian, it's time to put me down."

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
So...is Roma gonna win the Italian cup?

Zomg

Arbiter
I haven't been looking at this thread because I thought it was actually about the game, but now I see it's pretty great. If there's some Cleve Blakemore fan out there that has collapsed his internet appearances into a fan website, please point me to it.

Keldorn

Scholar
Cleve engages in hyper-assumptive apocalyptic anticipation. While there is a distinct possibiliy he is right about such a dire unfolding of events, there is also a distinct possibility he has predicted wrongly. Only the future will decide the truth, and it has not happened yet. As long as he uses the terms "almost certainly", he has the relative probability window open a crack.

So, he underestimates probabilities (but does at least acknowledge their existence). As well, he overestimates and exaggerates his predictive accuracy and finds himself in moments of thought indicating perceived virtual infallibility.

While there might currently be no one person at the helm of the world, there does indeed exist a prominent network of elitist societal engineers in military, gov't and corporations. These people wield disproportionate and untouchable powers of manipulation, and deception. And they live mighty fine lives, in their imperialistic positions of power above ground... they quite literally run the world. Do they REALLY want to spend the rest of their lives underground in bunkers ? No. And they probably will not. But, if they can give the public the impression of gloom, fear and impending doom, then they can ram through legislation and societal infrastructure which gives them an even GREATER power ratio, all, to protect the scared sheople from the hyped and perceived threats. Such protective measures will give the elites in gov't, military and corporations dictatorial and undemocratic power over the people, and once attained, they would not desire to throw it away (or they wouldn't go through the process of attaining it in the first place via a series of events, manipulations and fear-triggers which augment their power, prestige and standard of living).

Why would the omnipotent elites even ALLOW their enshrined and untouchable positions of power to be smashed to smithereens ? That would be like building yourself a luxurious mansion on a lush, green lot with millions of virtual slaves only to be jeopardized and eradicated for the purpose of armageddon and a life sentence in the underground bunker.

I'll admit the distinct, albeit fairly remote possibility that it WILL happen, but will Cleve admit the distinct, albeit fairly remote possibility that it WON'T happen (within the next 50 years) ?

Keldorn

Scholar
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
The Walkin' Dude said:

That's a great avatar you picked. Is that like a way-cool self-mutilating lesbian hipster? You're obviously low down with the hoe down, I bet if I looked up cool in the dictionary they'd have a picture of your face beside it. Wicked! Get some more parts pierced, soon. That'll show sew-sigh-etty. You make a statement by driving sharp instruments into your own flesh and that message is, "If you're a veterinarian, it's time to put me down."

A-ha ! A remote pixelated manifestation of pseudo-artistic creativity ! If only you could program such a dialogue tidbit into the virtual mouth of an NPC in a CRPG.

Keldorn

Scholar
Zomg said:
I haven't been looking at this thread because I thought it was actually about the game, but now I see it's pretty great. If there's some Cleve Blakemore fan out there that has collapsed his internet appearances into a fan website, please point me to it.

Cleve is quite a character, isn't he ? He emits dynamic intellectual radiance and provocatively self-assuming panache.

If only he wasn't so obsessively compulsive about his dire assumptions...

Rhett Butler

Scholar

I realise you are just insulting him (in other words in b4 "autistic literalness"), but if you really don't know who that is you should play VTM: Bloodlines.

nomask7

Arcane
I'll reply to this now.

> "4. Heterogeneity is good, as far as evolution is concerned. A highly heterozygous population is usually healthier. Go ask any veterinarian about how fucked up most dog breeds are when it comes to inherited disease and resistance to pathogens."

Sometimes a child will inherit different disease resistances from both parents who are of different race. But not always. The disease resistance has to be dominant enough to appear when contributed by one of the parents only. That does not always happen.

But along with a little good comes a whole lot of bad. Part of the bad are the Mendellian mismatches I told you about earlier. There are physical-mechanical mismatches in parts whose dominant formative influence came from either parent but whose interface with some adjacent or connected part isn't as harmonious as it should be. There are optical mismatches between eye lens and depth of optical cavity. There are chemical mismatches between glands whose evolutionary design causes optimal performance at a particular level of hormone secretion by other glands, but those other glands were created by the dominant influence of the other parent and their hormone output is not optimal. Etcetera.

Besides the Mendellian mismatches, any peculiar racial defect, such as a special SUSCEPTIBILITY to a disease that either parent has (diabetes, sickle cell anemia, Tay Sachs disease, hemophilia...), might appear in the children. This fact alone brings enough loss to balance any possible gains from inheriting disease resistances from parents of different race. The susceptibilities of the parents are inherited just as readily.

Also, there are somewhat more consistent problems for Whites or Asians in racial blending with races whose brains are significantly smaller, with less complex cerebrums. In this case, the biracial children born to parents of different races will have IQs distributed around an average which itself is the average of the average for the parents and the average for the parents' races. Too many uses of the word average might make that confusing.

Whites have an average IQ of 100 (approximately). African Blacks have an average IQ of 70. Let us say that the father is an average White, but let's imagine that his wife is a much smarter than average African Black and also has an IQ of 100. (We must also suppose that she's much better-looking and nicer-smelling than the average Black, or there never would be any children.) Let us suppose that they have many children. What might we expect will be the average IQ of the children?

The answer is not 100. That is the average IQ of the parents (100+100)/2. But the average IQ for the parents' races is (100+70)/2 = 85. The average IQ of the children is the average of these two intermediate averages, or 92.5. The average child will be a little slow of mind.

The reason for the influence of the parents' races is that this influence is represented in the recessive genes of the parents. Those recessive genes do not "show" much in the parents' own physical and mental condition, but they can still be passed along to children through heredity.

There does not exist any compensatory benefit to a more intelligent race from mixing his or her genes with those of a mentally inferior race. The reduction in the expected average intelligence of the children should be sufficient to discourage any such interracial breeding by an informed person of the higher race.

The reason dog breeds have sometimes physical and immunological problems is that they were bred either for show (for an elegant conformity to breed standard) or for a very narrow spectrum of physical performance (racing horses). The breeders neglected to preserve disease resistance (for example), and the neglect is why dog breeds sometimes have health problems. The eugenic principle is not at fault. The eugenic principle did, in fact, secure the results that its practitioners had in mind. It is the dogs' misfortune that their health was not high among the breeders' priorities.

For the same reason, certain inbred royal families of Europe failed to cull their progeny of fragilities such as hemophilia, which is why those fragilities persisted. Inbreeding does concentrate all kinds of biological traits. It is up to human choice, or else, in the wild, natural selection, to preserve the good traits when they come into focus (in the form of a child) apart from the bad traits.

A eugenics program applied to people would restrict breeding to a pure race, or would after such a pure race had been created as a preliminary. Afterward, the eugenicists would select for children having high qualities across a broad spectrum of essential factors, including good health.

Jerry Abbott (guest appearance)

luckyb0y

Scholar
nomask7 said:
some bullshit

I don't know if you've just made this shit up or are you quoting this Abbot fellow, but neither of you knows shit about genetics so quit spewing non-facts to support your seriously deranged views. If you think that intelligence inheritance follows Mendalian genetics you need to go back to high school. How about citing your sources if you believe them so blindly.

luckyb0y

Scholar
Question for Cleve. Why so quiet about this cancer thing from the other thread. I'm sure you can spare a few minutes to help those hundreds of millions of poor bastards suffering from cancer. What was that? Oh, yeah - sleep, insuline and cancer connection. So, care to explain? What we should? Take insuline? Don't? Sleep long? What? How about proving how superior intellect you possess, instead of only flooding us with self-praise?

nomask7

Arcane
Someone claimed that the Jews aren't a nation. The following is from "The International Jew" by Henry Ford:

- - -

Graetz, the historian of the Jews, whose monumental work is one of the standard authorities, says that the history of the Jews, even since they lost the Jewish State,

"still possesses a national character; it is by no means merely a creed or church history."

Moses Hess, one of the historic figures through whom the whole Jewish Program has flowed down from its ancient sources to its modern agents, wrote a book entitled "Rome and Jerusalem" in which he stated the whole matter with clearness and force:

"The Jews are something more than mere 'followers of a religion,' namely, they are a race, a brotherhood, a nation." (p. 71).

"A Jew belongs to his race and consequently also to Judaism, in spite of the fact that he or his ancestors have become apostates." (pp. 97-98).

"Every Jew is, whether he likes it or not, solidly united with the entire nation." (p. 163).

"Jewish religion is, above all, Jewish patriotism." (p. 61).

Louis D. Brandeis, Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and world leader of the Zionist movement, wrote in his book "Zionism and the American Jews," -

"Despite the meditations of pundits or the decrees of councils, our own instinct and acts, and those of others, have defined for us the term 'Jew'."

Rabbi Morris Joseph, sometime of the West London Synagogue of British Jews, writes in his book "Israel a Nation," -

"Israel is assuredly a great nation . . . Israel is recognized as a nation by those who see it; no one could possibly mistake it for a sect. To deny Jewish nationality you must deny the existence of the Jew."

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references- ... jew-4.html

- - -

You should read the whole short chapter.

As for the Jewishness of Bolshevism, the following links to a chapter from the same book, which you should read as well:

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references- ... jew-9.html

Also, if bolshevism or communism isn't Jewish, then what is it? I mean, what is it for? (Is this question too deep for someone whose interest is limited to "history"?) Is communism for the workers, the unpriviliged, by various empathic individuals regardless of race? If it is, then why were the first decades of the USSR the most destructive ones for the peasants and workers of the USSR, those exact decades during which the Jews were dominant? (In contrast to popular claims, the Jews didn't do bad afterward either: "six of the seven oligarchs who emerged in control of the Soviet economy and media in the period of de-nationalization of the 1990s were Jews." That should be a matter of public record, but if you want a source because it's not "basic history", try Kevin MacDonald.)

Anyway, the question is, who, besides the Jew, benefits from such bolshevism both in theory and practice?

Someone accused me of uncritical reading of history. I'll accuse that someone of superficial reading of mostly fabricated history, fabricated by the Soviet Jews. Poland was an official part of the USSR for quite a while, wasn't it (until 1989)? What makes the reading superficial is the inability to see beyond numbers and dates. It's a reading for school girls. There is such a thing as disproportionate influence. The Jews wield it, because of their racial traits, such as aggressiveness (in the sense used by MacDonald), high verbal intelligence, and extraordinary group cohesion. MacDonald has documented that wealthy Jews, CEOs and such, regardless of whether they are religious or not, contribute large sums to various Jewish organizations and causes. In contrast, what ever (de-nationalized) White internationalists such as the Rockefellers there may be, they never seem to contribute to White causes, but to internationalist causes, which are distinctly Jewish ones, and often they have Jews such as the Rothschilds behind them.

In the long run, a cohesive and intelligent group will outperform and very possibly destroy a group that lacks cohesion, howsoever large, noble, intelligent and worth preserving that (latter) "group" may be. And it is about racial group competition over limited resources and over other things, partly motivated by revenge, at least for the Jews, the "victims". If that statement isn't true of all Jews, it's true of their leaders, the people that get things done. And such leaders may emerge basically anywhere from the Jewish gene pool.

DefJam101

Arcane
Keldorn said:
(Expected)

I predict :

1. You have not seen the end of war, especially world war. Someday World War III will be regarded as that little war they had before World War IV and V. The war that is coming will make the previous one pale in comparison.

2. You have not seen an end to the exponential increase in civilian and non-combatant deaths that have characterized every single major conflict since 1918. The next world war will kill off at least half the civilian population of the Earth when it starts to wind down.

3. Nobody is at the helm of the world. Some of the wealthiest people on Earth have proven they can expedite the destruction of order in societies at rates that previous tyrants have only dreamed of. There is no evidence of any kind over the prior century they can maintain any order or prevent any conflicts from occurring. This station wagon goes downhill all the time. There are some people who can switch gears, pull on the brake or play with the windshield wipers. There is nobody and no organization anywhere that has demonstrated they can make this wreck go uphill.

4. In the past ten years, all the forces I predicted would come together ten years ago have behaved as though they are following a script I wrote out in advance. In all fairness I owe an enormous debt to all the other people I have stood on the shoulders of, like Robert Kaplan or Oswald Spengler or Lewis Mumford. Irregardless, my record of predicting the future speaks for itself. Everybody who has predicted at least 8 major trends correctly in the world since 1998, including global cooling, global famine, the nuclear bull market in Russia and China, robot terminators, the death of pollinators, the oxygen death of the oceans, America's loss of credibility and alienation, the Chinese capture of the Panama Canal, the resurgence in Marxist-led Latin American nations, raise your hand. That's why my hand is the only one in the room that is up. Even now, only a few of you have only recently even become sufficiently aware of these developments to be capable of recognizing the veracity of my previous intimations about the future.

You can rest assured that the future is going to look pretty much the way I have painted it. I'm not the one out of touch with reality. You are. You are also in the majority. Which means ... you're almost certainly wrong. I don't want to rub it in because by the time it dawns on you I knew what I was talking about, you're going to be like that guy in the fuel depo, immersed in flames and watching your own fingers burn off.

If you want to see what the future looks like, read Cormac MacCarthy's THE ROAD. Like that except without the upbeat sickly sweet rose-colored glasses.

This guy has got to be the new breed of Americunt. He takes the "not so mainstream" ideas and then turns them into easily-understandable concepts for other people to hop onto, effectively creating an anti-mainstream bandwagon. He sounds like a 4 year old with a thesaurus..

PRO TIP #1: Your views of the world coming to a definite end are not unique in the least, your refusal to support those views rationally is also not unique.

PRO TIP #2: Stop talking about how you are the only intelligent person on Earth, then talking about how all people with AS are intelligent, then say that AS people don't really have AS, then say that you "aren't that smart", then start fucking quoting other people's books. You're contradicting yourself every other paragraph. Make up your mind; or did you never learn how to do that?

luckyb0y

Scholar
nomask7 said:
Someone claimed that the Jews aren't a nation. The following is from "The International Jew" by Henry Ford:

Sums it up pretty good. Quoting Henry Ford as a world-renowned authority on Jews. How can you expect to be treated seriously? You just bring up every bullshit that supports your opinion, whether it's some crap masquerading as a historical analysis or just an outright lie. What's next? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

nomask7

Arcane
One civilization, one world, the one we're now supposed to inhabit, the "good" one, was destroyed when Germany lost the second world war. People back then knew that that happened. But the memory was taken away from us, or it was never passed on to us.

Humans perceive reality through their memory (the relevant specialist word here is 'schema'). Without memory, humans don't understand what they see. People don't have memory of a single destruction of civilization, and so when they encounter it, they don't actually notice it. The memory is always taken away by the ones who destroyed the civilization, the victors who write the history (notice no comma before 'who').

nomask7

Arcane
luckyb0y said:
nomask7 said:

Sums it up pretty good. Quoting Henry Ford as a world-renowned authority on Jews. How can you expect to be treated seriously? You just bring up every bullshit that supports your opinion, whether it's some crap masquerading as a historical analysis or just an outright lie. What's next? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Why not? Why would anyone with a functional brain trust a Jews' newspaper, when it discredits a document like the Protocols?

The Dude

Liturgist
You really should read "What is intelligence" by James Flynn to get some perspective in that the connection between IQ and genetics are far less clear cut than you assume. But I forgot, since it's weaking one of the main pillars of your argument, he must be bought by the ZOG. :roll:

nomask7

Arcane
The Dude said:
You really should read "What is intelligence" by James Flynn to get some perspective in that the connection between IQ and genetics are far less clear cut than you assume. But I forgot, since it's weaking one of the main pillars of your argument, he must be bought by the ZOG. :roll:

You should read Arthur Jensen, for one:

http://www.amren.com/ar/1992/08/

ht tp://www.amren.com/ar/1992/09/

Oh, but you don't like to understand reality and take responsibility for future generations?

caliban

Scholar
Make up your mind; or did you never learn how to do that?

Coherent thinking is a sign of mental deficiency! Of course, you simply do not posses the proper intellectual capacity to properly grasp this statement, so I'll try to explain it in a simple fashion: Cleve is a genius, a true visionare, his intellect is so vast that you can't seriously expect his thoughts to follow any patterns. He is aware of EVERY FACT IN THE UNIVERSE at the same time!

How dare you expect a man who is able to reconcile classical quantum mechanics with general relativity, predict the future 50 years ahead and single-handedly solve all problems contemporary biomedical sciences are facing - ALL AT THE SAME TIME! - to lower himself to our level? How can a mind of such surpassing brilliance be understood by those of lesser intelligence?

It is impossible. We can only bask in His glory and look up to Him for enlightenment.

EDIT:

@nomask

The Protocols - Протоколы Сионских мудрецов - were fabricated by Russian Ochrana. It's just a crude provocation, the Russians themselves admitted it a long time ago. Seriously, if I were to propose a consipracy theory (or, in fact, ANY theory) I'd make sure I'm not quoting ridiculous shit like that because it kinda undermines any credibility you might have had.

Also, about IQ - again, how can you be dumb enough to believe that differences in mean IQ between Europe and Africa are based mostly on genetics? We're comparing France, England or Netherlands with Etiopia, Kongo and Sudan, for chrissakes?

Also, this crap about eugenics is purely theoretical and not exactly makes sense when you consider the fact that humans are a relatively uniform population, genetically speaking. The entire idea of incompatibillity is applicable for dogs and fucking doves, however, humans are arguably more homogeneous.

Redeye

Arcane
drvslwlkblcksxy3.jpg

nomask7

Arcane
The Jews aren't a nation, some people persistently claim. The following is primarily from Jews' own writings and statements:

- - -

Graetz, the historian of the Jews, whose monumental work is one of the standard authorities, says that the history of the Jews, even since they lost the Jewish State,

"still possesses a national character; it is by no means merely a creed or church history."

Moses Hess, one of the historic figures through whom the whole Jewish Program has flowed down from its ancient sources to its modern agents, wrote a book entitled "Rome and Jerusalem" in which he stated the whole matter with clearness and force:

"The Jews are something more than mere 'followers of a religion,' namely, they are a race, a brotherhood, a nation." (p. 71).

"A Jew belongs to his race and consequently also to Judaism, in spite of the fact that he or his ancestors have become apostates." (pp. 97-98).

"Every Jew is, whether he likes it or not, solidly united with the entire nation." (p. 163).

"Jewish religion is, above all, Jewish patriotism." (p. 61).

Louis D. Brandeis, Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and world leader of the Zionist movement, wrote in his book "Zionism and the American Jews," -

"Despite the meditations of pundits or the decrees of councils, our own instinct and acts, and those of others, have defined for us the term 'Jew'."

Rabbi Morris Joseph, sometime of the West London Synagogue of British Jews, writes in his book "Israel a Nation," -

"Israel is assuredly a great nation . . . Israel is recognized as a nation by those who see it; no one could possibly mistake it for a sect. To deny Jewish nationality you must deny the existence of the Jew."

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references- ... jew-4.html

The Dude

Liturgist
FYI, I have already read Jensen, and while I don't doubt that there's a difference between black and whites, the Flynn effect and most conclusions that you can draw from it is a pretty strong argument against that genetic make up on its own is as big a factor as Jensen and his proponents makes it out to be.

I told him that I was not willing to take it until several soldiers had managed to burn themselves to death because I thought the problem was Darwinian, not a matter of communication. He laughed really hard at that

In the past ten years, all the forces I predicted would come together ten years ago have behaved as though they are following a script I wrote out in advance. Everybody who has predicted at least 8 major trends correctly in the world since 1998, including global cooling, global famine, the nuclear bull market in Russia and China, robot terminators, the death of pollinators, the oxygen death of the oceans, America's loss of credibility and alienation, the Chinese capture of the Panama Canal, the resurgence in Marxist-led Latin American nations, raise your hand. That's why my hand is the only one in the room that is up. Even now, only a few of you have only recently even become sufficiently aware of these developments to be capable of recognizing the veracity of my previous intimations about the future.

fuckin lol :lol:

luckyb0y

Scholar
nomask7 said:
luckyb0y said:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Why not? Why would anyone with a functional brain trust a Jews' newspaper, when it discredits a document like the Protocols?

Are you for real? It's a proven forgery. Russians fucking admitted it. Not some random Jewish newspaper spreading propaganda.

nomask7 said:

So how one largely not accepted theory is more true than others? Because it says what you want? Even Jensen said that he only claimed there is a difference in the distribution of IQ but we lack satisfactorily scientific explanation why it is so. Yet in the earlier post you try to apply the mendelian rules to it. To claim that something as complex as intelligence, which can't be even clearly defined and reliably measured is inherited that way is just too much. I don't like to insult anyone just because I can hide behind the forum alias, but you're making it pretty fucking hard.

nomask7 said:
The Jews aren't a nation, some people persistently claim. The following is primarily from Jews' own writings and statements:

So this is what all the Jews think, right? Right? And all whites hate every other race like you. They are just too politically correct and/or brainwashed by the Jewish media?

facepalm

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom