Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have some problems with Temple of Elemental Evil

Maya

Novice
Can anyone send me ToEE's registry key? Somehow my version i have didn't create any reg key at all, so i CAN'T install the patch for it. Quick, quick, and make it as quick as you can. Thank you very much (even if you didnt help me :D )

Astromarine

Erudite
*grabs the popcorn* this will be fuuuuun. And here was me thinking this would be a slow day for assrapings, what with everyone loving Feargie and such...

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
I hate to give a serious reply after Astro's anticipation, but having just installed TOEE yesterday, I might as well. I installed TOEE and both patches last night, and never needed to enter a reg key. I downloaded my patches directly from atarisupport.com, and they installed just fine.

Okay, y'all can flame now if you want.

Maya

Novice
So can you dump ToEE's reg key for me? Just run regedit.exe then find it in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software, i think there'll be some key like Troika or Temple of... Choose file/export it and send it for me ok? my email is linh1987 at yahoo dot com (sorry, spamming problems). Hurry, i can't wait for another ToEE version is sent for me, how sad..

suibhne

Erudite
Maya said:
So can you dump ToEE's reg key for me? Just run regedit.exe then find it in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software, i think there'll be some key like Troika or Temple of... Choose file/export it and send it for me ok? my email is linh1987 at yahoo dot com (sorry, spamming problems). Hurry, i can't wait for another ToEE version is sent for me, how sad..

It might be faster to *cough* run to the store and just buy the fucking game *cough*.

I just went up in a plane! A friend at work has a plane and I went flying in it today, its was intense. Felt like saying it but its not worth creating a thread. this one was worthless already so woooooooooooooh!!1

Whipporowill

Erudite
SLD> you sure you went up in a plane rather than take any strange little pills, aye?

As for Temple, unless you have the downloadable trial version you shouldn't need a key. You're out of luck Maya. Go buy the game.

Jed

Cipher
I'm usually all for piracy, but in the case of Troika: buy the goddamn game. It's not like it costs that much at this point.

Monte Carlo

Liturgist
I'd have more respect if you'd just come out and said "look guys, I've warez'd this game and need a reg key. Any takers?"

Mind you, I'd still have told you to fuck off and buy a copy, but that's just me.

Cheers
MC

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
Oh, right, I forgot about the downloadable trial version. I was trying to figure out how somebody would need a reg key for even a pirated version of TOEE.

Sorry, Maya, I don't feed the pirates. If you're not good enough to pirate a game without begging for reg keys on a public bulletin board, you're not good enough to play the game for free. Go sift through the used games section of your local EB.

Seven

Erudite
Would it be against forum regulations to insinuate that Maya's gay, or would that be an insult to gay peoples everywhere?

Whipporowill

Erudite
Seven said:
would that be an insult to gay peoples everywhere?

Well... first off. A person named maya could be gay, but odds are (considering the name) that she'd be called lesbian. Secondly, yes, calling Maya that'd be an insult to gay people as she seems rather dour.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Maya said:

What? Did you say your email was linh1987@yahoo.com ?

linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com linh1987@yahoo.com

I repeated it six times just to make sure the email spiders that browse this forum don't miss it. I think I'll also post it to a few newgroups right now as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom