Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I just had a fight for reasons I have no idea about

So I am playing a Bow Thief, just did pretty much all quests in Maadoran - did Thieves' Guild straight, got the gem for the carpet diem guy, etc etc.

So imagine my surprise while I was trolling about that I saw some merc guys in the back of the courtyard behind the tavern at the gates, and I thought they looked like free combat XP or some hidden quest. Imagine my surprise when these guys are clearly pissed at me, and there to fuck my shit up, apparently some mercs at the behalf of... whoever it was.

I had no idea who they were, but I killed their asses without losing a single hitpoint anyway. Bow Kiting + Poison FTW!

Still, I have no idea: Who were these guys? Who was trying to kill me? Commercium Sellswords or something related to another quest?

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If you stopped the guys who were shaking down that merchant verbally on first entering Maadoran, they return with more muscle.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
If you stopped the guys who were shaking down that merchant verbally on first entering Maadoran, they return with more muscle.
AH, there is an opportunity to murder MORE thugs? I always choose the "fuck you [fight]" option because I thought It was the best* solution to that problem. Are you saying there is an even better** solution?

*: the one that has more dead bodies.
**: the one with even MORE dead bodies.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:decline: When I saw this at new-posts I thought it was about TBS getting into a fight in RL with some random trannies on his way back home, or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom