Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I kinda like this citizen shit

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Gibson

Learned
ya know? It's not too bad. It's grown on me. If only tags and signatures could be disabled, we'd really all be true citizens.

it's because of conformist faggots like you, that the world is where it is today.

"i kind of like that Adolf guy, ya know? He's not too bad. He's grown on me. If only non-arians could be disabled fom the society, we'd really be living in the paradise with true Germans."
"i kind of like that Stalin guy, ya know? He's not too bad. He's grown on me. If only "class enemies" could be disabled, we'd really be living in the paradise with true equity."

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Ah, but this is merely the same old trick as with the brofist scheme and the button parade. The citizenship curtain will remain in place until the Codex has learnt to love it, then the Dark One will snatch it away causing the masses to wail indignantly and demand the return of their citizen status. Codex. Codex never changes.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
ya know? It's not too bad. It's grown on me. If only tags and signatures could be disabled, we'd really all be true citizens.

it's because of conformist faggots like you, that the world is where it is today.

"i kind of like that Adolf guy, ya know? He's not too bad. He's grown on me. If only non-arians could be disabled fom the society, we'd really be living in the paradise with true Germans."
"i kind of like that Stalin guy, ya know? He's not too bad. He's grown on me. If only "class enemies" could be disabled, we'd really be living in the paradise with true equity."

Not exactly making a powerful case there, Citizen. I'd prefer either of those leaders to the transexual niggerfied judaic hellhole of the modern west, tbh. Maybe this is for the best, after all.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Ah, but this is merely the same old trick as with the brofist scheme and the button parade. The citizenship curtain will remain in place until the Codex has learnt to love it, then the Dark One will snatch it away causing the masses to wail indignantly and demand the return of their citizen status. Codex. Codex never changes.
Spoken like a true Zionist Agent, speaking of the Codex Citizens as if he were an outsider to them. You are no true Citizen, but a parasite unable to fully appreciate your host culture. The traditional interplay between the First Citizen and his fellow equals is beyond your grasp.

Swigen

Arbiter
So Fluent I mean Citizen is the one to blame for this latest change..

Fluent dindunuffin. Here’s a song I like to listen to when the whole world seems rife with chaos and I just can’t seem to get a grip on things...

Deleted Member 16721

I think I'm responsible for this. Look at what DarkUnderlord rated my original post. :D

Sweet! I dig it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom