Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I like the christmas art at the top

Falksi

Arcane
Merry Christmas young man.

9b5593f36433fe36058c3e5fa6a06594.jpg

959181b02c152a70d9fe9a74c4883413.jpg

451347_05.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I was asked today if I already feel like it's christmas. I said "i don't celebrate". She asked why. I said "cause i don't have anyone to celebrate it with" and then immediately regretted it, cause I didn't want to look like a loser.

But I'm fine saying it here. Christmas is for socialfags. Fuck Christmas.

Kitchen Utensil

I was asked today if I already feel like it's christmas. I said "i don't celebrate". She asked why. I said "cause i don't have anyone to celebrate it with" and then immediately regretted it, cause I didn't want to look like a loser.

Celebrate with the Codex.
:love:

Bohr

Arcane
Yep, comparing the festive themes on similar sites this is clearly in a league of its own :obviously::salute:

Dex:
GpItOCP0_o.png

Watch:
KkShO3dH_o.png

Resetera:
vMYt5x48_o.png

Obsidian:
P3KNr1q9_o.png

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Christmas is on the 25th of December. Now is the time for preparation, waiting and contemplation of coming of Christ. From Christmas to Septuagessima sunday (somewhere at the end of January) is the time for celebration.

Moink

Cipher

Jesus is always with you.

Unless you are an Atheist
or a Muslim
or a Jew

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Jesus is always with you.
Unless you are an Atheist

I guess this means I can do what I like this festive season and still have Father Christmas bringing me nerdy gadgets next year. His chief spy is not watching me.

Anyway, my plant-based deities take sympathy on you and your monotheistic delusions. If Civilization has taught me one thing, it's that the game life is always better before you start involving religion.

Beastro

Arcane
Germany,Ukukistan or Swede?

Canada. Not that there aren't any, just isn't like hometown years ago when most did and helped create that lovely glow to make up for our lack of snow here.

I admit I haven't got mine up, but I'm wanting to dig up my old stuff I inherited from my parents and prepare for next year.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Luke 3:3-6.

Et venit in omnem regionem Jordanis, prædicans baptismum pœnitentiæ in remissionem peccatorum, sicut scriptum est in libro sermonum Isaiæ prophetæ: Vox clamantis in deserto: Parate viam Domini; rectas facite semitas ejus: omnis vallis implebitur, et omnis mons, et collis humiliabitur: et erunt prava in directa, et aspera in vias planas: et videbit omnis caro salutare Dei.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom