Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime I prefer to play on consoles

Trip81

Novice
Mocking for playing on consoles? Is this some master race like bullshit? We have enough of that in the german forums. I hope you didnt't mean that.

No, It was a way of telling you that, since you play mostly on consoles, the controls on pc felt clunky.

The last thing i trie to explain it to you. If i hit an enemy with a strike and a game provide a long repertoire on moves there should be an ability (in the best way an impact himself) that gives me an oppurtunity to use this moves. If a game doesn't have that its called button smashing. This us absolut important for good combat. Thr more complex this get (in a good way) the better the combat system and vice versa.

And ravens cry is more spot on inthid point. You just cant talk around that.

I don't really understand, you need to improve your English.
so i have holydays right now so this will be my last post for a long time. so if this doesn't answer your question im very sorry but i won't change that.

because i prefer to play on consoles controls on a keyboard oversteer?i dont know how this should make sense.i played more than 12 years only on pc and this has changed thats all. its not like i smell on keyboards to see if its friend or foe. i have three pc's at home and 2 laptops that makkes 5 different keyboards believe me i absolutely know how a keyboard control should feel.

dont get mad at me but you have written so many points that just say that you dont bother if a game has good combat or not. i dont have problem with that but then i dont understand why exactly your are agueing with me about that.

for example somenone who write clunky controls doesn't mean shit combat. how should i say it? you seem like i nice guy so i dont wanna be rude. responsive controls is just the most important think ever in a gameplay.controls and framerate of course. somebody who prefer good gameplay (combat) never ever would write something like that. maybe its ok if we both could end it like that? i would be very grateful.

and @ all the others. don't worry guys the german dumbfuq will return.only better more advanced and without broken iphone display.

have at you

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
kkkorn.png

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This is a shitty troll which is going to generate the same shitty answers and trolling attempts than the other 49156 times something like this was said in a forum.

I, for one, still enjoy Fallout 3 and Oblivion in silence.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Due to the fact that you can use a controller for nearly every popamole game on PC, the only reason to use consoles is to play exclusive titles.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Why split this piece of shit off?
so i can get brofists for mocking it

bloodlover

Arcane
Does "this will be my last post for a long time" translate to "I will not log on this alt soon, probably never"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom