Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I Was Right - Twice (FO:4 Predictions)

Jar Jar Shanks

Literate
I made two predictions prior to the release Fallout 4 on the Bethsoft forums and those fools refuse to acknowledge my brilliance and foresight; sooo where are my props dorks?

Liberty Prime

Posted by WizardSkills on 05 June 2015 - 09:46 AM in Fallout 4 General Discussion

Oh he'll be back, my friends, you can count on it. Broken Steel left us with many unanswered questions; did we ever collect enough camera lenses and power modules to repair the freedom loving bohemoth? What lessons did the Enclave take away from their humiliating defeat at the hands of the lone wanderer? Have they spent the last 10 years regrouping, solidifying their power base, and building a Frank Horrigan Mk II? Tantalizing queries, I agree.
My prediction: Not only will the BOS be back, but after their initial scrape up with the android loving Commonwealth, they'll indeed deploy a new robot super weapon, possibly named Freedom Supreme, to once again bring order back to the wastes in a manner that only the cinematic geniuses at BGS can deliver. The real question is: will he be a fully voiced NPC?

Collectors Edition

Posted by WizardSkills on 04 June 2015 - 07:59 PM in Fallout 4 General Discussion

Come on guys, everyone knows it'll be packaged inside a high quality "resin" numbered mini-nukez. I'm sure the master ctaftsmen at Beth's outsourced Shangtai model factory are already hard at work finalizing the details on just such a magnus opus as we speak.

If the majestic Alduin's wall statue from the Skyrim Collectors Edition is any indication, we're in for a real treat when we lay out eyes on the soon to be realeased 1:36 scale fat boy.

CALLED IT. TWICE.

pippin

2016 years ago I said "life in 2016 will be shit". I was right back then too.

Jar Jar Shanks

Literate
Hey Polo, your reference makes no sense - try again.

For all you other haters, I was simply pointing out that while codex, nma, and bethsoft forum warriors debate ad nauseam about what abomination the Toddster will create next, it's pretty simple to figure out. Worried that aliens might be in a new DLC? Well, you just answered your own question because yes, aliens will have their own DLC. Occam's Razor wasn't just the name of a knife you picked up in FO:3...

pippin

Bethesda might be the less creative game developer out there. To guess what will they do is not an achievement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom