Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I was thinking about creation of module for Arcanum...

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
but after attempts to use World Edit to create my own map, now I fully understand why modding community for Arcanum never took off, at least in module creation. I mean, sure, you can relatively easy create small village with handful of buildings, but if you want something more impressive and with more sectors- editor will make you suffer, because application freezes (Not Responding)(despite using only small portion of my computer's resources) during zoom in and out (sometimes freezing "just because" lol) and generally unstable af. :negative:
Well, it seems, I should just give up.

Egosphere

Arcane
Yep, I tried my hand at it as well and gave up after an hour. I believe Vormantown is the only module made for Arcanum, and that was made by Troika itself.

Codex Year of the Donut
Yep, I tried my hand at it as well and gave up after an hour. I believe Vormantown is the only module made for Arcanum, and that was made by Troika itself.
https://terra-arcanum.com/downloads/
The Lost Dungeon of Souls
kindly provided by Bruticis
This is the long-lost module, once available with pre-order copies of Arcanum. Info here. Original disc image available upon request.
Arcanum Troika Modules
Dusty Dunes Patch
by Team A
This patch is designed to fix the numerous bugs in the Dusty Dunes module
Arcanum Fan-Made Modules
If unsure which ones to try, consult the forums
Arcanum French Modules

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom