Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So first we got the clusterfuck with the various subforums and now we have this thing with the buttons,what happened?Did DU's girlfriend leave him for Crododile Dundee and now he has too much free time on his hands?

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If Nano completes his task within 7 days, I shall return buttons.

If Nano fails to complete his task within the next 7 days, the buttons demand a sacrifice. If Nano fails his quest, and this post receives 150 brofists within the next 7 days, I will ban Nano and return buttons.

Which will happen first? Will Nano save the buttons and himself, will the Codex demand Nano be sacrificed, or will buttons begone forever?

Stay tuned to this exciting thread for further developments.

What do we have to do to ban Nano and remove the buttons both?

Cael

Arcane
So first we got the clusterfuck with the various subforums and now we have this thing with the buttons,what happened?Did DU's girlfriend leave him for Crododile Dundee and now he has too much free time on his hands?
Hoges is too busy kicking the ATO to the kerb to grab other people's girls.

Cael

Arcane

If Nano fails to complete his task within the next 7 days, the buttons demand a sacrifice. If Nano fails his quest, and this post receives 150 brofists within the next 7 days, I will ban Nano and return buttons.

Which will happen first? Will Nano save the buttons and himself, will the Codex demand Nano be sacrificed, or will buttons begone forever?

Don't let the post get 150 brofists and make sure Nano fails his quest.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

The problem with that is Codexers are not thinking animals and will fist anything. I just want a clear path to guaranteed anarchy.

Cael

Arcane

The problem with that is Codexers are not thinking animals and will fist anything. I just want a clear path to guaranteed anarchy.
Add this to DU's post and even Codexers will think twice fisting it:

Macho+maam+tranny+savage_ba0a8c_6893332.jpg

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I want to pull out this post again which describes well what has become of the codex. In short: a faceless crowd who's only in for the lols, to ridicule one another, to point finger at others, attention whores (rating harvesters), and who just emerges for the ratings and then disappears again.

With this issue given and lots of contradicting opinions, maybe a middleground would be an option? Maybe a smaller selection of buttons would serve most purposes and satisfy both sides, for example only 5 buttons.
Which 5 buttons should that be? Why not use a poll for that and use the top 5?

Also if there are less buttons, it would be an option to redraw these buttons in Codex-Troll-Lookalikes, so it looks more coherent to the overall theme of the website.
Just some experimental suggestions and ideas... eventually it's all up the mods.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buttons are gone again? I did notice the forum was loading 0.01 seconds faster. This bad boy *slaps tower, causing a small rodent inside to yelp* needs all the help it can get.

:funny:

DU was probably suffocated too much during the January heatwave in Aussieland.

If the buttons would return for good, I would first see global forum stats which were used mostly and just cut the rest. Plus of course obligatory Trump smilies in politics.

Okagron

Prophet
Or maybe we are an experiment vault where they give and then take away buttons on a daily basis to see how everyone reacts.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I want to pull out this post again which describes well what has become of the codex. In short: a faceless crowd who's only in for the lols, to ridicule one another, to point finger at others, attention whores (rating harvesters), and who just emerges for the ratings and then disappears again.

With this issue given and lots of contradicting opinions, maybe a middleground would be an option? Maybe a smaller selection of buttons would serve most purposes and satisfy both sides, for example only 5 buttons.
Which 5 buttons should that be? Why not use a poll for that and use the top 5?

Also if there are less buttons, it would be an option to redraw these buttons in Codex-Troll-Lookalikes, so it looks more coherent to the overall theme of the website.
Just some experimental suggestions and ideas... eventually it's all up the mods.
cuck.png

Alex

Arcane

We have to rate DU's post retarded before the other conditions.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Nano please, just give the madman what he wants, i can’t stand giving only brofists as a catch all rating. Star stable ain’t so bad really you’ll see!
:greatjob:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I guess we're going to have to go back to clustering the board with our one word rating posts.

decline

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom