Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

I will bring buttons back

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Feb 3, 2019.

?

Buttons

1. Bring buttons back

50.2%
  2. I am a brofist purist

27.9%
  3. Remove brofists too

21.9%
  1. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    No. LE was being stalked and getting every one of her posts rated as racist by some no job loser who spends all his time here just doing that. Instead of deleting those rates and banning the asshole, the mods negotiated with him instead. Bunch of soft cucks. The result was that LE be given the Literal Hitler tag in exchange for the asshole stopping. The thread is in Site Feedback somewhere still, or should be.

We know there are button abusers amongst us. As I have said before, I have seen multiple campaigns done by assholes in my time here. That is the primary reason why I am against buttons. If the mods don't want to clamp down on the abusers, and it is not as if they are that hard to spot once they get going, then get rid of the buttons.

^ Top  
  2. karoliner Savant

karoliner
    Behead those who insult buttons.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    • Button Button x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Lady Error Arcane Literally Hitler

Lady Error
    Methinks no buttons generates more butthurt right now than buttons.

The best course of action is probably to keep only brofists until everyone gives up and then bring back the buttons for the butthurt of the brofist purists.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. fork Savant

fork
    Eh, too late.

^ Top  
  5. Zarniwoop Destiny Cleanser Patron

Zarniwoop
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    How can we get rid of buttons AND this Nano asshole, whoever Xe is?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. OndrejSc Arcane Patron

OndrejSc
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    I was receiving a large part of my endorphines from ratings on Codex, bring them back, or else.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
    This recent increase in tension is thanks to the reintroduce buttons THEN promptly cut off.

Withdrawal INTENSIFY!!!!
    :discohitler:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. theSavant Prophet

theSavant
    You're right.
    I demand multi-colored Brofist buttons, otherwise it's racist.
    I demand a Sisfist button in all colors for the minority of womyns in here, because female rights.
    I demand a rainbow-colored LGBTQ-fist button, otherwise it's discriminating against the trannies in here.

:rpgcodex:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Aemar Educated

Aemar
    Meanwhile, at DU's secret HQ...

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  10. OndrejSc Arcane Patron

OndrejSc
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    I misread trannies as trainees and then it dawned on me: this place is their drill site.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. ArchAngel Arcane

ArchAngel
    I see this topic is full of drug users that have 1st symptoms of their withdrawal process. Don't worry fags, your button addiction is going to hurt you more now but in the long run it will be better for you.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 2
    ^ Top  
  12. BING XI LAO Learned

BING XI LAO
    You're not an anti-SJW. You think it's terrible that white guilt propagandists got harassed and doxxed. You are an SJW.
    You are very stupid - stupid enough to say that I was making it about race, when slandering a country as racist is literally only about race.

^ Top  
  13. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    He fails his quest and that post doesn’t get 150 brofists, easy.

• Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Oh, I see. You think that someone complaining about racists automatically make them white guilt propagandists. To you, white is never racist, right? Just like blacks are never racists in the eyes of the black lives matter crowd.

As I said, you two are the same side of the coin.

Here's an idea that might blow your teeny little mind: There are white racists and there are black racists, and both can exist at the same time. And there are actually people who call out both sides for what they are.

[​IMG]

• Racist Racist x 2
    ^ Top  
  15. Zarniwoop Destiny Cleanser Patron

Zarniwoop
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    No, he said "the buttons demand a sacrifice". That means, the buttons will be back and whoever that throwaway alt is will be banned.

If he fails but there's a 150 fists, buttons come back but he gets banned. I'm not seeing the option to get rid of both.

^ Top  
  16. BING XI LAO Learned

BING XI LAO
    The most consistent part of any racial propaganda is that the OTHER side is racist, so yes, that is correct. Especially when the ''racists'' in question are such massive self-flagellating cucks they worship Maoris as sacred victims and let immigrants enter their countries to whine about not being treated with enough respect.

Go on, say it. ''Right Wing SJWs''. I know you want to.
    [​IMG]
    Of course there are racists on both sides. The difference is that the white racists are correct, and want to preserve the most civilised countries in the world, while the darky racists are incorrect and want to destroy the most civilised countries in the world.
    But being a classical liberal, you most likely subscribe to all sorts of insane leftist ideas like evolution stopping at the neck in humans for tens of thousands of years, cultural equivalence, and all the rest of it. Classical liberalism was always stupid and it was always going to create Marxism and SJWs.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Yes Yes x 1
    • Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Ah. I see. You're one of those creatures that I thought was a modern day myth created by sjws to demonise the conservatives. Interesting. Very, very interesting. I have not seen such a distinct zoological specimen in a long time. I have never met one of your kind before despite being on quite a few forums in my time. Met as in spoken to. I have, of course, been to stormfront to witness the melt down they had when news of the JFTD reached their ears, but that was many, many years ago. I thought your type was eradicated by the sjws, probably one of the only good thing they have ever done in their entire history.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Burning Bridges Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Burning Bridges
    Could you guys keep the political crap out of this discussion? We're getting tired hearing about SJWs.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  19. BING XI LAO Learned

BING XI LAO
    I have no buttons and I must shitpost

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Button Button x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Don't look at me. I am merely studying a new species of subhuman in its natural environment, wallowing in its own excreta. Never know when I would ever get the chance again. I should run a few tests on it. Maybe break out the thumbscrews and rack...

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. BING XI LAO Learned

BING XI LAO
    'Muh civility'

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  22. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Come now. You are asking for civility after all that you have said and done? The irony and the hypocrisy, but not unexpected, given that you are on the same page as the anti-white racists you so despise.

^ Top  
  23. BING XI LAO Learned

BING XI LAO
    I'm not, but you did.
    Like everyone who asks for 'civility', your belief in 'civility' is all about what other people shouldn't say, and only makes you feel more justified in being extremely uncivil once the 'civility' is broken.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  24. DarkUnderlord Bringing that old Raptor magic.

DarkUnderlord
    So where are we? No word from Nano as to the progress on his quest. Meanwhile my post buried on page 22 is failing to reach the requisite 150 fists. The poll shows barely half the Codex even want buttons. 4 days remain. Is this truly the end of buttons?

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. taxalot I request a spice shipment immediately. Patron

taxalot
    Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    A little less conversation and more Star Stable please.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)