Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

SniperHF

Arcane
:citation needed:

Also: :bad spelling:

This reminds me, not only should buttons be brought back but you should be able to rate posts with 3 buttons each to truly convey meaning.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I am now going to be forced to reply to everyone just to say "agree" or "disagree" and shit like that.

Uncool, man.

Agreed.

SaneBox-gets-a-big-green-tick%21.jpeg
:brofist:

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Darkunderlord's madness vs ZOGfinitron's Jewish tricks, which is better and why?

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Frozen

Arcane
Why is it that its always the worthless trash that is moderating?

Every fucking forum.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Remove:
  • Cuck
  • Shit
  • Retadred
  • STOP POSTING!
Ratings. They don't contribute anything to a discussion. At least "Disagree" says something of use, same with "Decline".

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buttons are fucking decline. Brofists are all that is needed. Fuck all of you fucking so called codexian incline loving patricians if you prefer buttons because your opinion is worth nothing. It's a fucking distraction. A fucking circus of pixels. Fuck you. If you can't be on the codex without buttons fucking get lost. Fuck the administrations for even introducing it. Everyone who liked buttons is a fucking retarded degenerate scumbag. Get fucked.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Buttons are fucking decline. Brofists are all that is needed. Fuck all of you fucking so called codexian incline loving patricians if you prefer buttons because your opinion is worth nothing. It's a fucking distraction. A fucking circus of pixels. Fuck you. If you can't be on the codex without buttons fucking get lost. Fuck the administrations for even introducing it. Everyone who liked buttons is a fucking retarded degenerate scumbag. Get fucked.
: rage :

Generic-Giant-Spider

There's one rating I tried really hard to get, it was like, some sort of wizard. I fucking wanted it so badly. I did everything I could to bait it out. If buttons come back, just give me it. I deserve it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom