Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Cholo

Arcane
lol do it already retard

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Is anyone else waiting for that one last brofist to be the 150th brofister?
LPOAI2h.png

To whomever took their brofist away, he didn't say it had to STAY at 150 brofists.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
If this post receives 150 brofists.
I was nr 150! Thanks mom!

Now, Numenera CE portraits and the forum is perfect!
Enjoy my sloppy seconds, Kev.
I'm sure he has only the best of intentions this time.
insert "definition of insanity" clip here
Far cry 3 is shit.
More people show concern for facebook buttons being taken away than general gaming, space and simulator forums etc. being fucked with. This should be reason enough for DU to not re-implement buttons.
I agree.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Stumbled actually accidentally on this thread, I was looking why Numenera CE portraits aren't implemented yet.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

PorkBarrellGuy

Far cry 3 is shit.

Not arguing with that, but doing the same shit over and over again and thinking "this time's going to be different" is fucking insane.
If you don't succeed, try try again. Success is built on the back of repeated failures.

At least switch up your gameplan a little every now and then. In the context of this thread and its subject matter I seriously hope anyone who brofisted OP doesn't actually expect DU to not go full Lawful Evil and loophole the shit out of it. I expect something worse than nothing from DU because even a fucking lobotomy patient could see this pattern and draw reasonable conclusions from it.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Far cry 3 is shit.

Not arguing with that, but doing the same shit over and over again and thinking "this time's going to be different" is fucking insane.
If you don't succeed, try try again. Success is built on the back of repeated failures.

At least switch up your gameplan a little every now and then. In the context of this thread and its subject matter I seriously hope anyone who brofisted OP doesn't actually expect DU to not go full Lawful Evil and loophole the shit out of it. I expect something worse than nothing from DU because even a fucking lobotomy patient could see this pattern and draw reasonable conclusions from it.
What do you expect him to do, then?

PorkBarrellGuy

Far cry 3 is shit.

What do you expect him to do, then?

I fully expect him to bring them back but only for people who pay. That is the most obvious "lol fuck you" move I can envision him pulling.

I kind of would have liked to see what might have happened if DU got zero brofists, but my morbid curiosity compels me to fist in order to see what kind of shit DU will pull.

I was nr 150! Thanks mom!

Now, Numenera CE portraits and the forum is perfect!
No you weren't but I brolapsed (DU hasn't specified that the brofist must stay so technically 1 person could have brofisted 150 times and brolapsed 150 or 149 times).

If there's anything I've learned it's that trying to out-rules-lawyer a forum admin never fucking works anyway.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
I fully expect him to bring them back but only for people who pay. That is the most obvious "lol fuck you" move I can envision him pulling.

I kind of would have liked to see what might have happened if DU got zero brofists, but my morbid curiosity compels me to fist in order to see what kind of shit DU will pull.
I had the same thought actually, but I don't think he would implement such an unpopular change, as it could have serious negative repercussions on the population of the site. Also, i'm in the same boat as you, I initially had no intention to brofist, but couldn't resist being the 150th, if only for a few seconds. It would have happened either way, anyhow.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I seriously hope anyone who brofisted OP doesn't actually expect DU to not go full Lawful Evil and loophole the shit out of it. I expect something worse than nothing from DU because even a fucking lobotomy patient could see this pattern and draw reasonable conclusions from it.
I actually expect everyone, who brofisted DU, is ready for the ride. Because this is what this whole situation is - a fucking hilarious ride.
Also, inb4 lootboxes
codex-box.gif

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I fully belive this site's administration's better nature and good and impartial judgment.

Also PoE is moderately good to very good game.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Damn you, raptor. I wasted a very serious post on this.

Also you didn't respond to my private message de la shill. Do you hate me? I'm sad. I thought we could have an intimate personal and digital relationship.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom