Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Icewind Dale II (don't laugh)

roguefrog

Liturgist
The foozle is too hard I can't beat it!!!111 jk

Anyway I just passed the Fell Wood forest and killed a dozen spiders/barbarians and two white dragons on the open tundra. I'm in the White Dragons cave where theres a hole but it says I need rope and theres none to be found.

Surlent

Liturgist
Yeah, get sum rope from the wandering village. It's good for ya, let's you go underground in the cave. Tahvo in the village should have rope.

And kill all the puddings with spells and/or elemental damage weapons. The fiddle that adds fire dmg, the one you got near that ice temple comes first in mind.

roguefrog

Liturgist
New stupid thing. I'm in the Dragon Eye, the worst place ever. And I'm pretty much stuck. I've cleared three levels. On the 3rd level there are three unaccessible areas.

One is behind a door I can't open.
One is defended by some weird magic eye that sends my party packing
One is beyond a raised bridge I can't lower.

I found a note talking about some poison or something and some idiot that needs to repair some lever to lower the bridge I assume.

The only other loose end is on the 1st floor there is some idiot behind a door that won't let me in unless I find some people or something.

Surlent

Liturgist
On the first floor, did you press the button in the stretch table [sorry don't know proper word], you know the torture device, anyway the button doesn't show if you press alt. It was one main gripes with me when I played IWD2 first time. After that it was smooth sailing.

One is defended by some weird magic eye that sends my party packing
With [weird monster name lots y and x letters] potion you get from the same named monster expert you can transform temporarily to that monster and get past it.

Can't remember on the top of my head where the bridge is lowered though.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I beat that game. It's fucking great. :o

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom