Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity If you liked POE1 you have shit taste in games. (my review)

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Have just read the first page of this thread but I'm already shocked nobody here was benevolent enough to advice OP to get laid.

Or I don't know, put him out of his misery. That's the problem with internet, you can't even help people by shooting them and stop their agony.

Too bad he certainly understood most of PoE flaws.

I am sure if I got laid as much as you I'd enjoy trash games more.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Have just read the first page of this thread but I'm already shocked nobody here was benevolent enough to advice OP to get laid.

Or I don't know, put him out of his misery. That's the problem with internet, you can't even help people by shooting them and stop their agony.

Too bad he certainly understood most of PoE flaws.

I am sure if I got laid as much as you I'd enjoy trash games more.

How about you prove it?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have not read the topic , HOWEVER I did play POE and Darth Roxor's reviews. And I'll just say : it's possible to enjoy the game while also approving with just every observation Roxor (and other members of the Codex have made) made. POE is never going to be the cult classic it aimed to be ; it's not going to outdo its masters. Some of the game, like backer NPCs, was terrible.

But just because a game is not perfect doesn't mean you shouldn't like it. Liking flawed games is alright. Take a deep breath. It's just leisure time. You're not guilty of anything if you enjoyed it even if it sucks.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have not read the topic , HOWEVER I did play POE and Darth Roxor's reviews. And I'll just say : it's possible to enjoy the game while also approving with just every observation Roxor (and other members of the Codex have made) made. POE is never going to be the cult classic it aimed to be ; it's not going to outdo its masters. Some of the game, like backer NPCs, was terrible.

But just because a game is not perfect doesn't mean you shouldn't like it. Liking flawed games is alright. Take a deep breath. It's just leisure time. You're not guilty of anything if you enjoyed it even if it sucks.

The point of this thread was essentially that no the game isn't good enough to play. I am 100% for ignoring the bad parts when the game has good parts to overshadow them. Legit the only positive thing I have to say about POE is the very beginning and art.

Fair enough I may be overeating to the 10000x ghost encounters I had while doing white march 1. I am not even sure I was supposed to be there at that level but after waves and waves and waves of 10000x ghosts - its like the game is trying to highlight its shitty parts for me instead of helping me have fun.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

The point of this thread was essentially that no the game isn't good enough to play. I am 100% for ignoring the bad parts when the game has good parts to overshadow them. Legit the only positive thing I have to say about POE is the very beginning and art.

Fair enough I may be overeating to the 10000x ghost encounters I had while doing white march 1. I am not even sure I was supposed to be there at that level but after waves and waves and waves of 10000x ghosts - its like the game is trying to highlight its shitty parts for me instead of helping me have fun.

Dude no one cares you're trying to hard

I totally read that as over eating the 10000x ghosts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom