Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ignore list

Mantiis

Cipher
I just had a thought - if we do not know who we are being ignored by and we then try to reply to those that are ignoring us then we have wasted time and effort as it will not be read. Any chance of being able to find out who is ignoring us?

Love,

- Those that are ignored.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fuck, we get this kind of request every few weeks. Shit, I made one like it once, with the same argument.....it's not going to happen, much as I'd like to know who the cocksuckers are that dare to ignore me.

visions

Arcane
OMG WHO'S IGNORING ME? WHO DOES NOT LIKE ME HERE?

Why give a shit?

Antihero

Liturgist
Not I, good sir, but here's how you go about finding out. Every time you post, save the ignore list page afterwards. And then check it compulsively the next time, in a matter befitting a Biotard checking for newly sprouted dwarven chest hair. That way you can narrow down who's ignoring you and plot your revenge amendments towards the greater community as a whole.

Just for the record, I pledge to make it my solemn duty to only ignore people temporarily who keep making shit threads with forgettable titles I forget about and then click on again later from the forum fingers, or image spam of a distasteful nature. Which reminds me, why don't we have a voluntary who's-ignoring-who thread stickied somewhere?

Besides, didn't somebody say they were trying to compete with SCO and were just ignoring users willy-nilly? (Yes, you heard me right).

Besides again, isn't that what alts are for? Not that I've even made one yet, or really plan to ever, much to my own inevitable chagrin.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
There's 7 people ignoring commie? :?

Wait there's nine people ignoring Jaesun? :retarded:

And I thought it weird that there were 2 ignoring me...

Anyway obligatory this is the gayest thread since Mantiis started posting again :smug:

On a more serious note - as commie already said, motion has already been suggested many times, gets rejected every time, just don't bother.

Mantiis

Cipher
Jaesun said:
Who in the fuck would ignore Mantiis?
SCO is one but that doesn't make me special as he ignores half the people posting. He ignored me because I made a post about one of his idiotic posts and that he should ignore himself due to his idiocy. He didn't take too kindly to it and got all butthurt and ignored me. Totally worth it.

I don't know who the other dude is hence this request.

Antihero

Liturgist
Come to think of it, it seems like a discreet, gentlemanly service that DU could charge for; you can even scale the price up naturally.

$

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Antihero said:
Not I, good sir, but here's how you go about finding out. Every time you post, save the ignore list page afterwards. And then check it compulsively the next time, in a matter befitting a Biotard checking for newly sprouted dwarven chest hair. That way you can narrow down who's ignoring you and plot your revenge amendments towards the greater community as a whole.

Doesn't work as I've noticed that one day I was ignored by 5 people, then even though I hadn't posted for nigh on a week, I'd come back and suddenly see 6 ignores! This has happened a few times and I'm pretty sure only 2 or 3 of the fuckers ignoring me are actually doing it because of ideological reasons. One of those cunts is Ed123. I don't mind as he's a fucking retard anyway. I think Cleve is another as he got all upset with me.

Sceptic said:
There's 7 people ignoring commie? :?

Wait there's nine people ignoring Jaesun? :retarded:

And I thought it weird that there were 2 ignoring me...

Yeah, that's pretty weird. I'm sure half of those are from spambots that put people on ignore for the lulz or like SCO who blocks everyone. Even DraQ seems to ignore a lot of people....

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
6 people are ignoring me. I'm nearly sure one of them is Skyway. Idk about the 5 others though. It would be useful to know who not to quote and answer his questions.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Antihero said:
Come to think of it, it seems like a discrete, gentlemanly service that DU could charge for; you can even scale the price up naturally.

$
I will tell you who's ignoring you for $1 per person who's ignoring you. So if 54 people are ignoring you, cough up the biccies.

Mantiis

Cipher
DarkUnderlord said:
Antihero said:
Come to think of it, it seems like a discrete, gentlemanly service that DU could charge for; you can even scale the price up naturally.

$
I will tell you who's ignoring you for $1 per person who's ignoring you. So if 54 people are ignoring you, cough up the biccies.
You used to be cool man, now you are all about the money.

Kz3r0

Arcane
commie said:
Doesn't work as I've noticed that one day I was ignored by 5 people, then even though I hadn't posted for nigh on a week, I'd come back and suddenly see 6 ignores! This has happened a few times and I'm pretty sure only 2 or 3 of the fuckers ignoring me are actually doing it because of ideological reasons.
Annoying sign.

One day when the Codex goes through a drama dry patch we need this info revealed. Would cause all sorts of fun hopefully

Topher

Cipher
catfood said:
OK who's the fucker ignoring me? It's making me very upset! :x

Yeah... there's still one poster ignoring me but I'm guessing that it's a spam bot or something because I'm boring as fuck and hardly worth the effort.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I thought we were all about butthurt, lulz and drama. What would cause more butthurt, lulz and drama than to make public who's ignoring who?

visions

Arcane
If you people are so concerned about this issue, why not just make a HEY BROS, HERE WE POST OUR IGNORE LISTS!!! thread, and hope that it'd snowball into something big? Some butthurt, lulz and drama potential too. I don't really care too much, but since it was my idea, I'll make a thread where anyone who feels like doing so can post his ignore list.

Glyphwright

I'd love to know at least one of the twenty two people ignoring me for some reason. Of course, since these people don't see my post, they will never know about my request.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Glyphwright said:
I'd love to know at least one of the twenty two people ignoring me for some reason. Of course, since these people don't see my post, they will never know about my request.

I'm here to help.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Glyphwright said:
I never ignored you. :love:

My ignore list was comprised most of alts and spammers, sometimes people that annoyed me for a while, I put Konjad in ignore just as a reprisal for a dumb poll he made in GRPGD but more for the lulz, I unignored him almost immediately.

DraQ

Arcane
A dozen or so prosper and drog alts, penishero, our newest bot and some dedicated trolls - obvious reasons.

Glyphwright and CF - retarded and boring.

Exmit - not really that bad, but he mostly posts inane shit so I generally keep his posts concealed to not have to scroll over them.

Andhaira - got boring and too inane.

Ladders and Snakes - I don't even remember why.

I don't even ignore Mastermind, despite him being trolling half of the time and being retarded half of the remaining time, as he turns out to be capable of proper discussion (or at least covert enough trolling), after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom